We're only human prt one

( not my picture)

Parings: Roman x gn!reader(Not for long) (Logan and paton x gn reader)  

 TW/CW: Roman being a shitty boyfriend, being cheated on, no fluff not yet.

You were walking with your boyfriend roman with a smile on your face while you looked around finding the out door very pretty.

Roman on the other hand had his phone in face like always. You where starting to get upset. It seemed like every time you two would spend time together he would be on his phone. Its like he doesn't want to be with you. Though you brushed it off as him being a person with lots of friends. As you where walking you saw the library that you friend Logan worked at.

" hey im gonna stop in the library ok"

You said as you looked at him

"Mk" he said without looking up from his phone

With a sigh you walked in the library

"Hello Y/N!!!" Paton said from behind the check out desk

"Shhhh" Logan shushed him

You giggled at the two

"Hi paton, Logan " you said with a node

After talking for a bit you left the library only to find roman no were in sight

oh well he must have gone home you thought being the optimist you are.

And then it started raining. As you rushed home you saw a car you didn't know in your driveway.

Oh well it must me one of romans friends you told your self.

You walked up to the door and unlocked it only to find once you opened the door you saw Roman YOUR boyfriend, the one that's supposed to love you like he said he would, kissing someone else on the sofa.

" WHAT Y/N ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" he begged you almost on the floor.

"You know what, im leaving" you said as you went up to your room and grabbed your stuff and left.

You ran out side it was still raining even harder. You were thinking of a place you could go.

Then it hit you

Logans and patons place.

You ran and once you where at the door you knocked. Logan opened the door exacting a door to door sales men only to be met with you

"hi..." you said in a small voice with terse running down you face

Bum bum buuummm

I know a cliffhanger

How dare I

Part two is on its way