Its a date

Show! Mugman x Male!reader

Tw:none

Romantic

i hope you like the one shot. my writing has changed a bit but i like it :))

"Come on mugman! You got nothn' to worry about! Im sure he'll say yes"

Cuphead said to his nerves brother.

"B-b-but how can you be sure!

What if he says no an-and doesn't want to se me ever again!!"

Cuphead let out a sigh.

" Well mugsy you wont know if you don't try"

He said as he shoved mugman to the front door of a nice looking house.

Mugman nocked on the door with shaky hands.

As the door opened mugman saw the man he has been thinking about for the past two and a half months.

"Hi mugman, what are you doing here if you don't mind asking?"

A man with h/c hair, s/c skin, and e/c eyes that mugman he gets lost in every time he looks into them.

"H-hi Y/n! I umm..... well i was wondering i-i-if you would like to go to the carnival with me"

Mugman said with a tremor in his voice. After he ask his question he whispered " like as more the friends"

Mugman herd a small giggle

"Of course mugsy I would love to go on a date with you" Y/n said with a big smile on his face .

Mugman looked shocked " DID I SAY THAT LAST PART OUT LOUD!!???!!"

He yelled looking panicked

But the it hit him YOU SAID YES!!

" you will??????"

He said with a smile on his face

"Yes mugsy i will, just give me a sec to het ready"

"Oh would you like to come inside to wait? I cant have my favorite mug standing out side in the cold"

Y/n invited mug man inside.

Y/N come out of his room waring a

f/c top and black jeans with a gray/black jacket.

He took Mugmans hand and they walk out side and meed there way to the carnival.

On the way there mugman saw his brother give him a thumbs up and winked at him.

-le time skip-

After a fun day at the carnival mugman insted to walk you home.

As he walked Y/n to his porch he waved bye and what Y/n did took mugman by surprise.

Y/n placed a soft kiss on the side of mugmans head.

"Good night mugsy see you tomorrow"

Y/n said as he went in side and shut the door.

Mugman stood out sidw Y/ns door with a large and very Noticeable blush on his face.

His brother picked him up from the porch and they made there way back to the house they shared with elder kettle.

-HEY EVERYONE HOPE YOU LIME THIS ONE SHOT -

<3333 sorry if anyones out of character

i had fun writing this so I really hope you liked it :))

love sal/p

[wordcount] 467