your safe now

Not my art

Ok soooo it was supposed to be fluff butttttt its more

like angst with some camfort at the end 😅😅😅

sorry lol

GN!chara x GN! Reader

Once a kid, no older then 15, had ran away from home... well it wasn't there home. They have been hurt by those that said they loved them. They lied the the child.

Running up what they thought was a large hill, the tripped on a vine and fell down a riven.

They landed in a large flower garden in the under ground with a ruff thud.

The owner of said garden came to a stop as the child landed in the patch of flowers.

" OH MY! Sweet child are you alright" A tall woman with a goat like appearance said with a kind voice.

You grunted as you probed your self up with your elbows.

You were fading in and out of conciseness.

The kind woman picked you up in her arms talking you to a place that she and her family call home.

"Por child" the goat woman who is called torle

She walked into her home to be met by her two children.

" Hi mom.... , whos that!??!!"

A kid with similar look to his mother asked.

"Move i cant see"

A human kid shoved their brother to see who there moth had in her arms.

"Hush now children they had a ruff fall, and i need to make sure they are alright"

"Ohhhhhhh" the goat boy said with a look of understanding.

'They look like me' the other child though

"They're human..like me.." said the human child said with a hard to read look on their face.

Their mother took the kid to their room the lay the child down.

Once the goat woman left the room she told the children that they will make a full recovery.

After they all ate their dinner chara the human child went to the room the new kid was in. When they entered the room they saw them sitting up on one of the beds with your knee's pressed against they're chest crying.

Chara sat on the bed next to them an but their arm around the cry child as attempt to comfort them and it worked.

They kid wraped there arms around chara and continued to cry into them

And chara held them in their arms.

"Your safe now"

Cara said with a kind voice and then kissed the top of they're head.

- so if you didn't read the top it was supposed to be fluff sooo im sorry 😢 hope you liked it though

love sal/p