I'm not sick.......Your sick!

Parings; wally x gn!reader( can be read as romantic or platonic)

TW/CW: Feeling sick, being outside when feeling sick, feeling like you're gonna throw up.

( if there are any more let me know)

Hurt/ comfort.

Requested: no

You woke up with a killer headache and stabbing pain in your side. Your hair was messy and your outfit felt like they were hugging you with a death grip, had you in a choke hold at the same time, and You just couldn't shake the feeling of discomfort and to make matters worse, you had things you needed to do today. With a sigh you got out of your house and made your trips throughout the small town of Home. As you made your rounds Eddie stopped you to say good morning and to give you a letter. As he left you he went to go say hi to his husband Frank. As the day went on you felt progressively worse. Not only did your head still hurt but you feel like you're gonna throw up if you even look at anything remotely edible. Suddenly a small person appeared in front of you. A smile on his face with a hair do that took an ungodly amount of time to do. Why this was none other than Wally, Wally Darling. One of your closest friends and your crush. But sadly you were in a bad mood because you didn't feel well and You were afrad that you may snap at him. Wally saw that you didn't feel well without even having to ask if you're ok. He grabs your hand and takes you to poppy to see if she can make you feel better. Once you got to Poppys she opened the door and once she saw you she bombarded you with questions like "Are you ok, you don't look so good?!"and "Are you feeling well?!" You just surged as Wally dragged you to Popppys couch to lay down on as He and Poppy went to start taking care of you when you don't feel well.