My mission

Y/n's pov

I got a mission from Principal Nezu to find out secrets about the L.O.V. I'm going to Endeavor's office to tell him about my mission. He wishes me good luck and tries to kiss me, I push him away.

I tell him, "Sorry I have lipstick on, I don't want to leave a mark on you."

I say to him as I place my small hands on his chest, then I soon walk away. As I turn and walk away I sway my hips to tease him. As I walk out of Endeavor's office I see Midnight with a displeased look.

"Girllll, him really?" Midnight said in a sassy tone.

I look at midnight and think; *Is he the best choice?* With a questioning look. I nod and look down, Confirming her assumptions to Endeavor and I's relationship. I walk away with my head down thinking; *Wait what am I doing he didn't save my family, god I'm so stupid.*

Suddenly I think back to that day, It wasn't a hero that saved my family...It was a villain. He had long light blue hair, blood red eyes was tall, and wore all black. As much as I want to thank him, He is the boss of the L.O.V.

The next day I go to the L.O.V. hideout and knock on the door, and nervously wait. I hear movement from beyond the door, but no one answers it.

I turn to leave but then a purple portal appears in front of me, then I feel an abnormally warm hand on my mouth. I'm scared out of my mind I don't know what is happening, next thing I know everything goes black as I feel a sharp pain in my head.

~time skip~

When I woke up I was blindfolded, unaware of my surroundings. I tried to speak to someone but was gagged with a cloth.

"Oh... you're awake," the portal called Kurogiri said.

"Wow, such a great way to welcome a new applicant for your little...group," I said snarkily.

The room goes silent, and I ask

"Are ya'll still there?" I rudely complained.

I hear a girl's voice say

"ooh, she is really pretty let's take her blood."

I hear a collective sigh from everyone in the room, my first thought was; *What the fuck?.*

I hear a voice from my left say

"You think you are new I'm not stupid," the voice said. I laugh to myself, he is a real piece of work.

"You know I never said your stupid Shigaraki," I smirked.

I hear him say"Ooh... clever girl, but are you clever enough?."

"Maybe I'm clever enough to know about your little...incident when you were little Shigaraki" I brought up his past.

He storms over to me and grabs me by the collar pulling me closer to him,I smile wide.

"Oh...I like this...it's hot." I teased. He turns around and storms off, dropping me on the chair again.

I laugh feeling satisfied with myself, as I feel hands removing my blindfold and untying my hands. As I look around I see four people that are Kurogiri, Dabi, Mr. Compress, and Toga. I look at Dabi again and say

"Damn you crusty, "I say rudely.

Dabi scoffs and walks towards me, he lifts my chin and looks me in the eyes.

"Don't get cocky with me hero scum" he said rudely.

I smile, he may be my boyfriend's son but he is kinda cute when he doesn't speak.

My mind thinks back to Shigaraki and thinks;*Damn shigaraki's kinda cute.;* 

Not realizing I said that out loud the room goes quiet, I looked around in confusion. Then I realized that I said that OUT LOUD, fuck I'm dead.

Shigaraki tells everyone to leave the room and walks over to me, he puts both hands on either side of me.

Our faces are close, his face is red. He moves away but I quickly pull him in and kiss him.

He flinches in shock and then leans into the hot kiss, our hands wander each other, and it gets heated soft moans fill each other's mouths. Shigaraki suddenly remembers he's not supposed to be making out with a pro hero.

He pulls away and tries to walk away, I smirk and pull him back in. He knows he can't resist, he's been keeping an eye on you. He doesn't protest and grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls making me moan into the kiss. One hand grabs his ass, while the other grabs a fist full of his own hair. 

Suddenly I feel him straddle me and start grinding on my lap, small moans come from both of us. My hands go under his shirt and start to play with his nipples, I start by rubbing them then I pinch one making him moan louder.

He takes his shirt off and throws it to the side, He pants and says "Mommy more please."

I smirk and start to leave hickeys on his chest, from his collarbone to his subtle abs.

"More" he moans.

He takes my shirt off and his dick got harder, his hands go to my bra clasp and undo my bra leaving my breast exposed to him and the cold room. He stares and hesitates to do anything.

"What's wrong Shigaraki? you can do whatever you want baby" I say in a suggestive tone.

Almost immediately his hands go to my tits, rubbing and squeezing my nipples to make me moan.

I move my hands to his face and pull him into a hot make-out as he plays with my boobs.

One hand moves away from his face to his neck, choking him.

He moans loudly as he breaks the kiss and grinds against me with a slutty look on his face. I take my free hand and move down to his groin and start lightly stroking his clothed cock.

Hot and slutty moans come from him as I stroke his dick faster and faster.

"Mommy please just jack me off properly" He begs. I nod. He gets off of me and takes off his pants and boxers.

"Untie my legs" I command to the man in front of me, He does as I say. Once my legs are free I stand up and roughly grab Shigaraki, putting him on the chair I was once sitting on.

I kneel in between his legs and look at him smirking. I take his cock in my hands and start jacking him off slowly.

"Please~ faster" He moans loudly.

"Of course baby boy~" I reply. I go faster and his moans become common and loud. Before he finishes I stop and take him in my mouth. 

I go up and down sucking him off making him go crazy. I suck on the tip then lick his length from bottom to top then take him back in my mouth again.

Making him cum, I look up at him and swallow the cum. He grabs my hair and kisses me roughly, pulling me up I get on his lap and we make out again.

We separate after a little bit and I ask "Please fuck me already...can you do that for mommy?" He eagerly nods.

I get off of him and start to take off my pants and underwear exposing all of me to him.

I get back on top of him, slowly sliding his dick into me. We moan in unison as I ride him,I get faster and faster making both of us go crazy.

Slutty moans fill the room as we get closer and closer to climaxing, once we do we pant until we catch our breath.

"So baby boy~ am I in?" I say and lift his chin giving him a kiss. He nods.

--------------

1244 words