Questioning

When we get to the police station we get taken tt the investigation rooms. We get taken into separate rooms. When the chief of police entered my room he bowed and sat down.

"As you know, Endeavor has been found dead as of today." I nod, he read me my Miranda rights.

"First question Ms. Y/n, what is your relationship to Endeavor?"

"Endeavor was both my boss and my boyfriend, we worked closely together."

He hummed and wrote something down in his notebook.

"Where were you during this past week?"

I squeeze my hands together under the table.

"During this past week I was at home, I was on vacation until today. Endeavor hadn't been home since Tuesday."

"Do you know if he was patrolling or on a mission?"

"He was on a mission?"

He nods, writes in his notebook, and sighs.

"Okay, that is all the questions I have. You may leave. I will have one of my coworkers escort you out."

I shake his hand and leave. When I enter the lobby I see Hawks sitting in one of the chairs.

He gets up and we head back to my Agency.

"So, want to get some drinks?" Hawks suggests stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I can't  Hawks, I have a meeting." I say and collect my things.

"Okay maybe next time Y/n, see you!" I wave off Hawks and leave. Going down a few streets I call Kurogiri.

 His portal appears and I step in, entering the L.O.V headquarters.

"I heard his body was found" Mr.Compress comments from the bar.

"Yup, I had to be questioned by the police with Hawks"nDabi looks at me in shock.

"You know Hawks?" he asked, I nod. He nods back, it was weird.

Dabi Pov 

(xxx)-xxx-xxx

You close with H/n?

(xxx)-xxx-xxx

Yes...why? if you hurt them I'll report you to my "bosses"

(xxx)-xxx-xxx

I won't hurt them, give me info on them. I have things I need to look into.

I close my phone and go into my own room.

Y/n's Pov 

"Where  is Shigaraki?" I ask Toga. She tells me he's in his room as usual.

I go over to the bedroom door and hear noises coming from the other side of the door.

"a-ah~ y-y/n~" I hear. Blushing, I quietly open the door and walk in. He doesn't notice me until I close and lock the door.

"Y/n!" he stops pleasuring himself and gasps at my sudden entrance into the room.

"What? keep going." I tell him and sit down on his bed.

"H-Huh?"He stutters. I walk over to where he's sitting at his desk, leaning over him, trapping him.

"Keep going, Slut." He swallows hard and starts to pleasure himself again.

I stop hovering over him and start to slowly undress myself.

My top comes off first, slowly I start to unbutton my white shirt. Taking the shirt off my shoulders then off my body, revealing my (f/c) lace bra.

Shigaraki starts to stroke himself faster at the sight of my shirtless top.

Next, I go to my pants, unbuttoning each button one by one. When my pants are fully unbuttoned he gets a glimpse of my matching underwear.

"Oh fuck you're hot~" Shigaraki moans out. He lets out whimpers and pants, gasps along the way.

"I'm ah~ close~" Shigaraki moans out. I quickly sit on his bed and start to pleasure myself as well.

"Ah~ hha~" I moan out. 

(Skipping);-;

It was the next day and I woke up in Shigaraki's bed, clothed, but in his clothes. I sit up and rub my eyes then get out of bed.

I walk out to the living room and notice everyone gathered around the TV.

"What the matter guys?" I asked the people in the room, and they turned to me and showed me the TV.

"Y/n L/n aka H/n wanted for murder of her boss and Boyfriend Endeavor. Her Acoplessis are Tomura Shigaraki and Dabi Aka Touya Todoroki, Endeavor's eldest son, all three have connections with the League of Villains. If you see or have any information on the whereabouts of these three people, please contact your local police station"

My heart sank. They found out.