Missing.

Author POV

It's been 2 days since Endeavor reported was missing by an annonomys source. His family has not stated how they feel or where he may have gone. Next up on Hero News- *TV shuts off*

Y/N POV 

I roll my eyes. I know where he was, it was only a matter of time until they found his body ditched in the river near his house.

"Why do you look more pissed than usual?" Dabi comments.

"All they're talking about is Endeavor on every channel. It's annoying."

"Well yeah dumbass, he was the 1# pro-Hero for a few months now..."

"Still. It's annoying and I can't watch my damn shows now."

"Sucks for you then. when are you going to go home?" 

"Trying to get rid of me that quickly? I'll go home when they find his body"

"Fine, but you should get up off your ass and go to work."

"Oh shit! thank you crusty!" 

"When are you going to stop calling me that?" Dabi grumbles.

"Never, bye!" I quickly rush over to the door making my way to work.

Once get to work I see Midnight, I try to walk to my desk quickly but she catches me.

"Y/N! Where have you been? you've been out for nearly a month!"

"Sorry Midnight! I've been on a mission, I'm back though" I say hoping she doesn't bring up Endeavor's death.

"Have you heard about Endeavor?"

Shit.

"No, why? did something happen?"I lie through my teeth.

"Really? I thought you would have. But apparently, he's gone missing." Midnight explains.

"Oh shit, really?"

She nods. we end our conversation and I go to my office.

I let out a sigh of relief, a million thoughts run through my mind at the same time.

"What if there was DNA on the body?"

"What if Toga rats me out?"

It was hard to do work, being a new murderer isn't easy for a pro hero.

A knock interrupts my thoughts.

"Heyo Y/N! We have patrol right now! we can get KFC on the way;)" Hawks says and holds the door for me.

"Okay, Hawks let's go."

We get KFC and head out to patrol around the rivers, lakes, docks, etc. then we get paged over to the south end of Japan.

"Hey y/n, we have a page to the south of Japan come here," Hawks says and opened his arms up for me to fly with him.

I walk over and face away from him with my arms out.

"if you drop me I'll kill you" Hawks laughs and we launch into the air.

Once we get to the South we see the chief of police and many different police cars, ambulances, and pro-hero's.

"What happened?" Hawks asks the chief of police.

"We need to ask you both some questions requiring Endeavor's death."

-Oh shit- I thought.

"Yeah okay, do we need to head down to the police station?" I question.

"Yes please if you don't mind I'd like to bring you both in the cop car myself"

We both nod and follow him to the car.