9) End Product

Song: Pioneers by the lighthouse and the whaler

Kai Carter (POV)

This was much harder than I thought it would be, because I had such a hard time focusing on painting.

The guy who I thought was the hottest being that I had ever seen was sitting in front of me half naked, and I could not control myself.

I rested the paintbrush down. "I think I need to use the bathroom." I said so softly this didn't know how Damien heard me.

He pointed to the door that was next to his closet. "You can use my bathroom." He told me.

After thanking him, I practically ran and launched myself into the bathroom. When I turned around to see if Damien was watching me, I saw him turning his head with a faint smile on his face.

I tightly shut the bathroom door and walked over to the sink to wash my face. When I looked up at my reflection, I was cherry red. My cheeks were rosey and I was visibly sweating.

Damien had no idea what he was doing to me.

After doing some breathing exercises and washing my face, I made it back into the room. Damien was sitting in the same position that I left him in. When he noticed me walk in, he smiled at me, and I got back to work.

"So Kai." Damien said gaining my attention. I looked over at him. "Have you ever been with a guy?"

His question left me speechless. I didn't expect Damien to ask me a question like that, so I just froze in place not knowing what to say.

He chuckled. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I was just curious."

That made me feel better, but I didn't want to be rude by not answering his question, so I did. "Umm no. N-never." I said and he nodded in undersranding.

"Neither have I." He said said causing me to look at him with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked. "I said that I have never been with a guy either. You should be suprised if I said that I had been with one."

I nodded and then there was silence for about five minutes before he spoke up again. "Are you almost done?" He said laughing. "My back is killing me."

"I'll be done in a few minutes." I assured him.

After a few more minutes of small talk, I was finally done.

When I turned the canvas around to show him the end product, his jaw almost dropped to the floor.

"Kai," He said slowly. "That is amazing, like really amazing."

I smiled at him. "Thank you."

He just stood there staring at it in awe. "You have to let it dry." I told him.

He nodded. "Yeah, then I'm hanging it right there." He said pointing above his headboard.

"I'm glad that you like it." I told him.

"Like it? I fucking love it." He said and that caused a smile to grow on my face.

I was really happy that Damien liked my painting, I was scared that he might not have liked it but now, all my doubts were gone.

"Ok, I said I was going to pay you." He said. "Make your price."

I franticall shook my head. "You don't have to. I did it cause I wanted to."

"Kai." He practically whinned. "Just tell me jow much."

"I already told you." I told him. "I did it for free."