Chapter 8: love (and sex)

"I don't know if Mum or Dad realised, but a few months ago I began to sense that I liked being Natalie. It wasn't just the fun anymore, the prank, it was something right deep inside me. I laughed at myself, don't be stupid for goodness sake. But that feeling wouldn't go away. I argued with myself:

'You like being a girl, don't you?'

Don't be silly.

'You like being treated as a girl, it feels good.'

No, of course not!

'It's not just the dressing up, is it? You like walking and talking like a girl, and looking like a girl. You feel better as a girl, don't you?'

What nonsense. Get a grip on yourself, man, you're a bloke, but . . . but . . . but . . . it is better, it does feel better.'

And then you appeared. Where did you come from? What were you doing to me? It was absurd what I was feeling. It was unnatural - 'but it's not' - oh, shut up, leave me alone.

Oh, then came the pageant evening. I don't believe I have ever felt happier in my life. Dancing with you, holding your hand, laughing, chatting, you helping me with my dress, smiling at each other. It was simply glorious. But in the background, I had this little sense that I was dancing over a bottomless pit. That it would all end and I would sink down into oblivion. Grossly dramatic. But, it was true.

The night ended and I felt the pit beckoning. I was drifting, lost, . . . and now you've come back. I knew I was dreaming, but there you were holding out your funny flowers. I think I could have almost stood there looking at you forever."

Still standing just inside Natalie's bedroom door, they had their first kiss. They enjoyed it, so they had some more, a lot more.

Putting her hand up on the side of Luke's face, Natalie searched his eyes; she seemed almost to be pleading. "Luke, my darling, I suppose this is the acid test. I want you to make love to me."

Luke gave an almost sneering dismissive laugh. "You're worried I might be repelled because you've got a dick between your legs. Well, I tell you, my beautiful, beautiful Natalie, nothing, absolutely nothing about you is ever going to repel me."

He kissed her lightly on her lips. "Of course, I do have some trepidation. I just hope that I'm bigger than you are."

As she continued to gaze into his eyes, Natalie face transformed into a smile, so happy that this lovely handsome man could allay her fears so easily, so lightly. She laughed, "Macho Man, ay?"

"Too right. Me Tarzan, you Jane."

They disrobed each other slowly. Constantly amused at their attempts to be sensual. Luke's half-erect penis jerked when Natalie gently took it in her hand (the first time she had ever touched a penis other than her own). "Very definitely 'Macho Man'."

Still standing, she rolled herself against him, pushing her rump into him, pressing her breasts against him, kissing his shoulder, his back and chest. Luke stroking her softly as she moved on him said quietly, "I guess we will need some sort of lubrication, love."

"Yes, I guess so," she responded stopping her rolling. "The only thing I can think of is Vaseline. There should be a jar in my ensuite bathroom."

Luke retrieved the jar and then stood looking at her. "You are eye-waveringly beautiful. How could I not love you, . . . and what's this I see," he added gazing down at Natalie's arousing penis.

"Look, you gorgeous man. Stop gawking and get over here and have your way with me."

Some fumbling. Who did they put the vas' on? Both sounded right. Luke smeared the jelly around and on Natalie's anus. "Should I put some inside, do you think."

"I think so if you don't mind."

Luke inserted his vas' covered finger into her hole.

"Ohh, that felt nice. Do it again."

"Something a bit bigger is going in there in a minute."

"I can't wait."

Natalie kissed the knob of Luke's penis and then smeared some vas' on it.

They bounced around on the bed, rolling this way and that, giggling and trying to figure out the best position. Eventually, they lay on their sides with Natalie's back to Luke's chest.

"Well, here we go, tell me to stop if it hurts."

There was only one brief moment of discomfort. "I hope I've got enough room in there for that monster of yours, cos' I want it all."

"I'm all in. Gosh, this feels so nice pressing up against your bum cheeks."

"It just feels wonderful to have you inside me, my darling."

A few moments of stillness, then gentle rhythm, slowly but steadily increasing, all the time accompanied by murmurings; then . . .

"Keep going, Luke. Oh, keep going. Oh, . . . Luke my love. Yes, yes. That's it . . . oh, yes Luke, yes, yes . . . ahhhhhhh."

Looking down, Luke saw Natalie's small rigid penis flapping by itself and ejaculating a thin stream of semen onto the sheet. He was momentarily astonished, but then his own climax followed quickly. Natalie sensed it. "Come on, Luke, come on. Fill me up, my darling, fill me up."

"Oh, Natalie, Natalie . . . you're the best, the best, I love you . . . oh, Lord."

"Nat . . . you came."

"I'll say I did."

"I didn't know that could happen."

"Neither did I, but it was . . . wow."

"I think we did pretty good for a couple of novices."

"Bloody brilliant."