Chapter 8: The Presser

Two days have past and Angie had to go back to school. Her Aunt had to drop her off to school. Although she was a little tardy, but she got there just in time, even her friend was dropped off too.

"Angie, we should stay together." Said Jason trying to be a gentleman.

"I don't know, I think they probably forgot about the picking." Said Angie.

Jason was silent until he heard girls laughing, it was coming out of the girls restroom, it was Lexi and her friends Vicky and Tracy. They were laughing at a video that they made up. Angie went to go see what they we're laughing about.

"Have you seen the video yet?"
They asked

Angie paused for a moment.
"What video? And no I don't use the internet."

"You can use my phone." Said Vicky laughing

"We will leave you alone." Said Tracy laughing.

As they walked out of the restroom, the laughing disappears. Vicky's phone was already in the video, and it was about.... Angie.

Angie watched the video, and she was in tears. The video was about someone saying bad words in front of her, calling her a crybaby, making fun of her aunt, and actually doing something that was inappropriate for 20 dollars! Angie couldn't stand any of this, so she smashed Vicky's phone, and ran off. She also ran from school and Jason was looking for her.

Angie has had it, they were going to far, way downhill.