Chapter 3: Pushed too far.....

Angie walked to her room and let Max out to move around, but before doing that, Max started to bark. Angie ran back to the room.

What if they find out? Angie thought as she was starting to worry about the dog. Max got in the crate and didn't bark or howl, he was just sitting there like a good dog. Angie had to lock the gate and cover it up so that no one can see it. Angie went to check who was there, and there was her mom and dad sitting there watching T.V.. Angie didn't want to see them at all, so she sneaked passed them. Angie wanted to go and shop for dog food for Max, but her dad catch her doing so, she didn't look back at all when her dad saw her. When she got her shoes on and almost headed out the door, her dad saw her and he scared her.

"OH MY!! OH MY!!" Angie said uncontrollably when she looked at her father.

Her father looked angry at her. "Where are you going!?" he said. He grab her by the shirt like a bully would do it and breathed so heavy that she couldn't breathe.

"LET GO OF ME!!!" Angie shrieked.

"I NOT GOING TO IF YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU'ER GOING!!!" her dad screamed at her.

Angie begin to breathe so hard that she made noises. As her father kept holding her shirt, her mother came in.

"Luke!!! How dare you hold her like that!!!???" Her mother said.

Her dad had to let go of her and she collapsed on the ground and ran back upstairs to her room. She locked the door and sat near the door. She started to cry and Max was still in his crate. Meanwhile downstairs, there was an argument against her mother and father. Angie decided to let Max out to comfort her and try to make her feel better. Tonight she realize that life was horrible..............