Chapter 4: Waking Nightmare

Angie waited for the yelling to stop, she lean over the door and open it a little bit, she could hear screams coming though the hall. Angie was scared of them fighting, because one side get's hurt. After that she finally came out of the room. She walked slowly so she won't get caught, but her dad saw her as he was going towards her. Her mother screamed at the top of her lungs for dear life,
"LET HER GO!!!!!" She kept screaming.
Angie was terrified of what will happen to her, her dad grabbed her and punched her right in the eye, and few her against the wall. She had a broken nose, a black eye, and bruises. Blood flowed everywhere and she laid there silent. Her mother tried to grab her and tried to get out of here, but Angie's dad was so fast that he grabbed her before she even make her escape. Max barked and barked, after he did that he went downstairs.
"Why is there a dog here!?!"
Anige's dad was screaming like mad, after he had saw Max. He also wanted answers of why there was a dog in the house.
"I don't know why there is dog here!!!" Her mother weeped.
This time Angie's dad had let her go, she ran to Angie and before he came back. Standing before her, he came back with an knife and tried to kill Max. Then suddenly, a fate noise was coming from the mother, she was crying and saw the knife in the father's hand.
"PLEASE DON'T!! NO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" The mother screamed. He was looking down and he had dog blood all over his hands, and he was going after the mother. The mother put her hands high and try to protect herself from getting stabbed.
Angie woke up by a horrible nightmare. As she screamed she curried up and hugged her legs. It was the middle of the night and she checked if Max was still in the room. She quickly turn on the light and hugged Max as he came on top of the bed.