Chapter 5: First Day of school

Morning came, it was raining on the first day of school. Angie got up and got ready. She was nervous, she ate haft of her food, even know she wasn't that hungry and gave haft to Max, even tho he was hungry. Angie went to sit down, she saw her mother sleeping on the couch. Angie kissed her mother goodbye as the left for school. Angie didn't seem to talk that much, when she was entering the bus, she had to sit in the front so no one could see her face. She kept her hod up the whole time during the bus trip to school. She was silent the whole in tire time. When she made it in the school, she saw three kids, talking in a group. Seems normal at first, Angie continued to walk forward to her first period of class, as she was walking, the group of kids stopped talking and looked at the other side of the hall. Angie stopped walking and dared to not look at them. The fear on Angie's face was starting to grow, and the more they got closer to her, the more she feared that they were going towards her. Angie was getting scared by the moment, but the group of kids walked by her to their first period of class. Angie was confused and relieved that they passed her. The bell ringed and a lot of kids were going to their first period of class. At lunch she sat alone and didn't talked to anyone, until Lexi came to sit at the table, things got from good, to bad. Angie gasped when she saw her. She needed to leave the table, fast. It was to late, Lexi saw Angie and started with a nasty attitude toward her.
"Hey, here is that hod kid, that always put up that hod!" Lexi said
The other kids were laughing at her, expected one. He didn't think that was funny to make fun of Angie, she couldn't even help it because others were picking at her. Lexi made another joke, it was so violent that it caused Angie to leave the lunch room.
"It will be better, if Angie killed herself!"
Lexi said inappropriately. The other kids were laughing again.
Angie ran out of the lunch room all Tearful and disappointed. She begin to cry uncontrollably. Then when lunch was over, Lexi passed Angie, without saying "sorry", instead she said "What's the matter? haha! Crybaby." Then a guy came to Angie to help her. His name was Jason, he was a nice, friendly guy to have as a friend. He didn't have the nerve to speak out or to abuse his power, instead he was so nice.
"Hi.... I'm Jason, come on, I'll help you out."
Angie looked at Jason. He had a cut mark on his arm. Angie wiped the tears from her face, then she finally spoke.
"What happened to your arm?"
Jason looked at his arm.
"I accidentally cut it on to something."
Of corse he cut it, but that was a mistake. He didn't mined the hod that Angie has on. At the end of the day, Angie finally found a friend. As she walked all the way home, she found her mom with dog treats and a brand new bed for Max. It seemed that her mother found out that she had a dog. It seemed like Angie's dad is out for 2 days. Things are starting to get a little worst around in school with the bully.