Chapter 6: Aunt Ginger's Shocking Suprize

"Angie, Angie!" yelled her mother

Angie was confused out of her mind. There was a mishap to think about it tho, so she went downstairs to see what was going on.

"Where is she?" said Aunt Ginger.

"Oh there she is." said her mother

Her mother looked at her, and it turns out that she had mess up hair, and her cloths were almost ripped. She even had long sleeves.

"Angie, why are you wearing ripped clothing?" Asked her mother.

"Jennifer leave her alone." Said Aunt Ginger.

"Oh no, I want to know what's going on here." She said

She dragged Angie's arm, and went to a private room. Angie was screaming when she was being dragged. Her mother was furious, and Angie knew that she was going insane. Her mother threw her across the floor and picked her up, then she closed the door.

"Tell me, what's going on because you disrespect Aunt Ginger!" she said.

"But mother, I didn't!" Angie explained. "and why put me here?"

"Because I want to know what is going on, Angie you need to talk to me or I'm going to put you outside."

"You can't force me!" Angie yelled

Her mother paused for a moment and heard knocks, Aunt Ginger knocked on the door.

"Jennifer leave her alone!!!"
Aunt Ginger got her phone on record, she wanted poof that her parents were abusing her. Then, without warning, her mother came out and dragged her outside and lock the door so Angie was left outside in the cold rain.
Aunt Ginger was shocked to see Jennifer put her own child outside! Aunt Ginger went upstairs to get Max and went downstairs to talk to Jennifer.

"Well Jennifer, I'm very disappointed in you. I am going to take Angie, and the dog to my place before you do more harm." Aunt Ginger said madly.

Jennifer paused for a moment and said to herself 'What have I done, and what have I become?'
Aunt Ginger went outside and got Angie, then she got to the car and drove off.

In the car, Angie was crying saying that she doesn't want to go back there.

"Angie, I know how you feel. Okay, anyway I got to go to court to get you out of there, but I got to sign a lot of paper work to try to get you adopted. Anyway I'm not going to loose you."

Angie hugged Max until things got better.
"Anyway I still have money, do you want something?" Aunt Ginger asked.

"Yes." Angie said.

"I got to run over to the store to get a coupe of things. We were suppose to do something fun tonight, but it's over." Aunt Ginger explained. "Do you have school tomorrow?"

"Yeah." said Angie.

"I'm going to let you have a happy skip day, if you know what I mean." Aunt Ginger said. "Apparently something is going on and I want to have a word with the principal in the school."

"I'm okay with that." Said Angie.

Aunt Ginger arrived to the store, she bought meat, bread, eggs, yogurt, milk, pasta shells, soda, and candy for Angie. Then Aunt Ginger went to her place and told Angie that she can stay for two nights. Then Aunt Ginger made stuff shells for dinner tonight.
They have a normal condensation while eating.

"You know Ginger, you are starting to become a great cook." Said Angie

"Why thank you Angie." said Aunt Ginger "Maybe I will teach how to cook, and I want you to help me out with the cookies."

Then this was Angie's first smile on her face, even know she was trying to forget the bad things, but this was a perfect time to smile.