Chapter 9: Inside Tears of Blood

Angie was in her room when her mom and dad were gone to work. She was on her bed, sobbing. Her long selves were removed and she was reviewing her knife cuts in her wrists.

"Why does everyone hate me!?" She sobbed.

She couldn't handle anything anymore. She can't handle life either, she was going though self hate.

"I guess I hate myself too." She said sadly.

She grabbed a notebook, a pencil, and a rope and headed outside, her pain was too much to suffer, and no one can't help her. She has no choice but to kill herself!

"Everything wasn't supposed to be like this! Why am I even doing this?!?" She sobbed.

She knew that her parents and bullies were the ones to blame. No one would believe her. She wrote a letter with her head shaken wild.

"Look at me now! Are you proud of your previous child!?" She sobbed

Then she went back to the house and put the note on the table, and then ran off with the rope.

Jason was worried sick about Angie leaving school like this, he decides to go looking for her. He went to Aunt Ginger's house after school and asked where Angie has gone.

"Are you sure Angie went to school today?" asked Aunt Ginger.

"Yes, but she ran away with tears, have you seen her?" asked Jason.

"Well she isn't inside my house." Aunt Ginger said.

"Then she might be at her house, Miss. Maples, can you drive me there?"

"Well of course." Said Aunt Ginger.

As they got to her house, they didn't seen Angie but they saw a letter.

"What does the letter say?" Said Jason

"I'm reading it."

It says.......

I can't take it anymore. All the pain, all the presser I take, is...well bad....I know that you might not care, but I'm ending everything; I was not ready for this but; it will be all over before you know it. I was thrown against the wall, and you still won't care. I'm the real Angie Maples, I got cuts in my wrist, gotten bullied, gotten beaten, and I did it to save myself, I guess; if that's what you want. Here is the thing tho that I don't get is, why do people hate me? well guess what? I hate myself too.
So I guess this is it
Goodbye I guess.

"What does this mean?!?" Aunt Ginger said Shockley.

"I think this means, she gonna.....kill herself!?" Jason said Shockley scared.

"We must get to her before that happens! Miss. Maples, we can't give up now, we must find her before it's too late."

"Get in the car now!" Aunt Ginger said worried

In the valley Angie found a tree, and a broken chair. She begins tiring the rope from the tree trunk and creating a muse in the bottom of the rope. She was doing this while crying.

Aunt Ginger and Jason we're looking from all the locations that Angie would be in until they got to the valley.

Angie got everything set up, and she was looking at the sunset.

"It will be over soon, and here I go." She said sadly.

Angie was suppose to get the chair down but failed to because of random calls.

"Angie, Angie! Please don't do this!" Yelled Aunt Ginger.

She tipped over the chair, but the problem is the rope wasn't tight enough, she line up falling to the ground all fainted.

"Jason here's my phone call 911." Aunt Ginger said worried.

She was worried that Angie was going to die. She knew what was best to save her. She performed CPR to save her life. After CPR, Angie was huffing and puffing and coughing, she was also crying.

"Oh Angie, we care about you! You didn't have to do this!"

The doctors have alive putting Angie to a bed. Aunt Ginger and Jason have to got with her.

This is something that would scar them for life.