Chapter 1: A broken day

Angie looked though the window, she thought about the worries of her school. This makes her really uncountable, she was afraid to go back to school because she was afraid of Lexi picking on her and scratching her until she was on the ground, bleeding to her death. The sky was faded from a dark blue to a black. It was still August and it was the last month to think about it.

"Angie, dinner is done!" Said Aunt Ginger.

Angie came downstairs and saw her with an small grim on her face, she was faking it, her parents looked at her a little funny, but her aunt didin't think it was funny. After they eat, Angie went back in her room. Her aunt followed her and knock on her door.

"Come in." Said Angie.

"Angie are you okay?" Ginger asked.

Angie sighed. "No I'm not, anyway I'll be fine."

Her aunt looked at her with an worried look, she was curious about the fake grim on her face. She didn't know what to say about it. Angie had tears that were holding up, and she can't hold it all anymore. Her aunt knowed her past but she is afraid to speak it up.

Angie looked up at the moon, and sight. Her aunt hugged her tight, and talked to her about her favorite animal.

"Tell me, what is your favorite animal?" Ginger asked.

"I like dogs, they are so cute." Angie said a little sadly.

"Do you know what kind of breed you like?" Ginger asked

"I like wiener dogs, and it will be cute with spots." Angie said.

Ginger had an plan to get her a little dog with spots so that might cheer her up. Anyway it's an good gift for her. Her aunt left the room, and Angie kept looking up in her window.