Prologue - Gathering the Cast

In a beautiful theatre none was present but it was not the case as it was filled with a bright light. When the light stopped the theatre was filled with the panicked shout of people.

"Where are we!"

"What is this!"

"Kids calm down."

"Where are we Raven?"

"Don't know."

"Mama?"

"Sora?"

"Ara?"

"Who are you? Why do you look like me?"

"You how."

"That makes two of us Hua!"

"What's happening here!?"

Like that shouts filled the theatre as the people panicked. It took at least five minutes before the people calmed down before they managed to see who were here.

"You!" Theresa shouted ponting at Sirin.

"Human!" Sirin shouted as she glared at her.

Behind her Aphora, Agata, Galina and honkai dragon Bella stood behind her with their powers ready.

Behind Theresa Kiana stood with her twin guns with Himeko, Durandal, Rita with their weapons.

"Everybody calm down." Then Cecilia jumped in the middle of the two as she outstretched her arms with Siegfried standing with her.

"Wait what!?" Theresa and Sirin said in unison shocked as they saw her.

Otto, along with the member's of Anti-Entropy and World Serpant who knew about her widened their eyes when they saw her. Siegfried was also surprised to see his wife alive in front of him.

"Why do those two look like me?" Kallen said confused.

This drew the attention of Otto as he looked and widened his eyes when he saw Kallen standing with a confused look. He was about to go meet her but then he saw Welt standing beside her with a serious face as he was looking at the Herrscher.

"What the hell is going on here?" A white haired boy asked as he looked confused. (A/N: The MC, looks like Karna from FATE.)

"You tell me." Guardianlugia8 or Lugia said as he sipped his cup of coffee.

"When did you get here!" The boy shouted as he was pretty sure he wasn't beside him

This drew the attention of the others as they also saw him. The Herrscher's and MANTIS's widened their eyes when they saw him as they could feel his energy.

"Greetings." Lugia said with a smile.

"Who are you?" Sirin asked with narrowed eye's.

"Before that let me do this." Lugia said as he snapped his fingers.