Chapter 3 (Part 11)

"Alright, stop right there." Lugia said as the screen went blank.

"Huh? Why did you do that?" Kiana asked confused.

"Because this one is going to be very different from the usual ones." Lugia said to her.

"How different?" Su asked curiously.

"It's a world where the laws are different. And entirely different world of the multiverse." Lugia said to them.

This caught the attention of those who knew of the multiverse. Kiana, Siegfried, Sakura, Rin, Kallen, Seele, Pardo, Kalpas, Griseo, Sora, Ana, Li, Susannah, Alvitr, Rozaliya, Sirin and her retainers were however clueless about what that is.

(A/N: I should probably make a list of the participants cause I'm pretty sure that I'm starting to forget the amount of people here.)

"What is that?" Siegfried asked confused.

"Theresa, could you please enlighten him and the others?" Lugia said to the nun.

"Sure." Theresa said before she explained the theory about the multiverse to them.

"Soo, there are different kinds of Mei-senpai's?" Kiana said as she scratched her head.

'I half expected her to think about anything else.' Karna thought to himself with a sweat drop.

"You're a fucking simp." HotE said with a deadpanned look.

"Hey! Take that back!" Kiana shouted at the Herrscher.

"No. Now that I think about it, it's probably genetic." HotE said before she looked at Kevin.

The others who followed her gaze also looked at the World Serpent leader as said leader got a bit flustered.

"What?" Kevin asked as he looked at her.

"Nothing. Just remembering how you would pester the doctor to spend some time with you despite you being at war with the Honkai." HotE said to him.

This caused the members of World Serpent to turn and look at the Herrscher before turning to their leader and then back at her.

"How do you know that?" Su asked her.

"I can see all of the Earth using my powers. Before I was fully awakened and destroyed the world I was just browsing through it." HotE said in a nonchalant tone.

"Well I guess that is a good timepass." Jyahnar said as she heard her.

"But you're telling us that the multiverse theory is real. All this time we thought of it as just that, a theory." Tesla said to him.

"Well he doesn't have any reason to lie to us so he can be trusted. Not to mention the fact that he is also doing this for his own amusement." Einstein said as she looked at Lugia cooly.

"At least be glad my definition of amusement isn't dissecting a fellow human and using them for experiments." Lugia said in return.

"Are there actually people like that?" Susannah asked him nervously with a few others being the same. (I want you guys to take a guess about who those are.)

"Of course there is human. You trash are all like that." Sirin said with a sneer.

"Ignoring her. Yes there are. Examples being Mobius and Jackal." Lugia said as the mentioned two had lights flashing on them from above.

This caused the others outside World Serpent to be wary of the two and Parvati hugged Karna protectively as she glared at the two.

"Well, he won't be coming with me that easily now." Jackal said with a sigh.