Chapter 3 (Part 12)

"So, how was that?" Lugia asked them.

"It was enlightening." Kallen said to him.

"It showed how powerful the other world can be." Welt said with a smile.

"It was a true battle between warriors." Kalpas said with Su and Senti nodding to his words.

"It was quite hard to believe that they were truly former humans." Wendy said with Ana nodding to her words.

"It was very surprising." Susannah said with Alvitr and the Immortal Blades nodding to her words.

"It really showed how powerful humans can become." Himeko said with a smile.

The others said similar comments as Lugia nodded with a smile.

"Good, then after this one we can go back to see the story." Lugia said with a smile.

"So that's the end of it?" Parvati asked a bit sad.

"No, it's more like we have spent a significant amount of time watching but we will return to it." Lugia said to them.

"That sounds reasonable." Bella said agreeing with the man as she wants to know what happened there.

"Now eyes on the screen. Oh and Karna, good luck." Lugia said causing said boy to become confused along with the ones beside him.

The next image showed Karna walking in a city alongside Hare who looks just like Cecilia as they smiled at each other.

All was silent in the theatre. Kiana, Cecilia and Theresa have their jaws dropped at the image. Durandal for some reason felt a bit weirded out by the image which confused her. The others were mostly surprised at seeing the image as they all know that Cecilia is married and has a daughter and loving husband, who is also quite silent right now.

Something that many in the audience noticed as the mans eyes are covered by his bangs as his family recovered and looked at him nervously. Karna himself is shocked at seeing the image as he is slack jawed at the image along with Parvati and Mei. HotE and Sirin were surprised at the scene in front of them. HoT is wide eyed at the image.

The members of Anti-Entropy were also silent as they knew their members love for his wife as they looked at him.

"Now Siegfried, we are all reasonable men here." Welt said to the man slowly.

"This might seem infuriating, believe me I know. But you need to be calm." Otto said to the man.

"I am calm." Siegfried said as he raised his head showing a neutral look.

This caused those who know him to be surprised at his calm tone and face. They knew that he is someone who usually follows his emotions, something which his daughter Kiana seemed to have inherited.

Then the man stood up causing the audience to look at him with wide eyes.

"Dad, I know this looks bad, but if you do something to him Mei senpai will be mad at me." Kiana said to him.

"I just wanna talk to him." Siegfried said as he started to walk.

"Siegie?" Cecilia asked at his action.

"I just wanna talk to him." Siegfried said as he got out of his row.

"Siegfried, stop he's a kid." Theresa said to him.

"I just wanna kill him." Siegfried said as he got to the front and brought out Judgement of Shamash.

"Siegfried, calm down. Consider this, he's a child." Welt said to the man a bit agitated when he admitted to wanting to kill him.