Chapter 3 (Part 3)

Hello my friends, players and all those who just like to read a fanfiction. Here is the new chapter for my book and I hope that you guys will enjoy it.

Please leave a vote and tell me your thoughts in the comments section!
------------------------------------------------
The next one showed one class moniter Fu Hua helping Karna in selecting weapons for himself as they were looking at a screen.

"Fweh!" Fu Hua let out a weird noise when she saw it.

The people surrounding her looked at her when they heard her which caused her to blush. Especially since Himeko is also looking at her.

"Heh, well what do you know?" HoS or rather Senti since it's becoming a problem said with a grin as she looked at Fu Hua.

"Now that's a man!" Siegfried said joyously as he laughed loudly.

"I can't agree more." Kalpas said with a wide smile.

Siegfried was smacked by Cecilia while Kalpas was pulled by the ear by Elysia. The other man meanwhile just smiled whistfully as they watched the screen.

Mei and HoT on the other hand were having deeper frowns on their faces as they saw the image.

Karna meanwhile was thinking about how he is getting into situations like this.

The next one showed Fu Hua correcting Karna's tie. He is wearing a red tuxedo with white undershirt while Fu Hua seemed to be dressed for a party with her colour being green.

"Ohohoho~, Fu Hua you seem to be very close to him." Himeko said in a teasing tone.

"I, no, it's not." Fu Hua tried to deny it but couldn't know how to.

She knew how to defend herself against other things but not something like this!

Senti meanwhile was laughing loudly with Kalpas doing the same when he saw her face. They stopped when they noticed the other laughing but then started laughing again.

"Should I be concerned?" Kevin asked Su as he looked at the two.

"No, I don't think, for the moment anyway." Su replied with a sweat drop.

'What the hell is with him grabbing the attention of all of my Valkyrie's? Especially her.' Otto thought confused.

Mobius meanwhile had a wide smile as she saw the always stone faced Fu Hua in the picture like that. Elysia, Eden, Griseo and Aponia were also slightly smiling when they saw it.

The next one showed Karna and Fu Hua standing on top of Saint Freya Academy as they were looking at the sky with smiles on their faces.

"What's that place?" Karna asked as he saw the building.

Many in the audience turned to look at the boy with shocked faces when they heard him. Even the usually calm and collected people like Otto, Su, Welt, Kevin, Einstein and the other scientists looked at him with shocked faces.

Theresa on the other hand was flabbergasted when she heard it.

"You're joking right? You must be seriously joking right right?" Theresa asked him in a pleading tone.

"Nope, I seriously don't know." Karna said even though he was getting a bit nervous from the stares.

Aside from Roman, Sirin and her retainers, Kallen, Ai Hyperion, Yae, Rin and Sora, the other people of the audience were looking at him. Lugia meanwhile was enjoying the shocked looks on their faces as he drank his cup of wine.

"Saint Freya is an academy created by Theresa as a place to train Valkyrie's on the fight against the Honkai. She is the principal and I am one of the teachers teaching there." Himeko informed the man as she saw the look on Theresa's face.