Chapter 5

"Alright, breaks over. Everyone get ready." Lugia said to the audience as they got ready in their seats.

Chapter 4

After Karna had managed to destroy the horde of Honkai in front of them they moved on a path to escape the City. However it was getting much more difficult due to the amount of enemies that are in their path.

"Is it just me or are the number of Honkai increasing?" Karna asked as he killed another Honkai.

"No. They are increasing." Mei said as she killed one as well.

"They are so annoying!" Kiana shouted as she shot and killed one as well.

"And they seem to be focusing on you Raiden." Karna said to her as they managed to deal with the horde as they ran away.

"I don't know why it is like this though." Mei said as she ran behind him.

"It looks like I am going to emerge any moment now." HoT said with a smirk when she saw that.

"No." Mei said in horror when she realised it.

'Well, considering her personality she might just attack me and Kiana when she emerges. I hope I would be able to at least keep up with her.' Karna thought to himself as he looked at the screen a bit nervously.

"This is going to go from bad to worse if she awakens as a Herrscher." Siegfried said as the others in the audience agreed to his words.

"If she isn't dealt with them it will cause major problems for humanity." Kevin said seriously.

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see how things will play out." Su said as he looked at the screen.

"Let's just hope that these kids will be able to take care of it." Einstein said as she looked a bit troubled at the prospect of a Herrscher appearing.

"If they weren't there then this wouldn't have been such a problem." Kiana said as saw how her on-screen self is fighting the Honkai.

As the group were running, Bronya is also following them by flying over the buildings as she kept an eye on them. She kept her focus on Mei as the group fought the Honkai and saw that she seems to be getting more tired much faster than the other two.

"Subject Mei is showing signs of exhaustion. Should I capture her?" Bronya said in her monotone voice.

"I would suggest you wait a bit more. She might have enough strength left to slip out of your hands." The voice of Cocalia came from her intercom.

"Okay Matushka." Bronya said as she nodded to her words and then kept her watch on the group.

"So it really was you." Tesla said as she glared at Cocalia.

"That's a given isn't it. After all, Bronya is my daughter." Cocalia said to the scientist as she sighed.

"But going after a Herrscher candidate huh. You're getting fat more bolder than before." Einstein said to her with narrowed eyes.

"Cocalia." Welt called her seriously.

"Yes sovereign?" Cocalia responded to him.