Chapter 3 (Part 13)

"Alright so here are the new people. Please introduce yourselves to them." Karna said to the newly arrived people, all women mind you as the audience looked at them.

The people's eyes widened as the audience looked at Cecilia, then at Bronya, and finally at Su. They changed from one person to the other as they looked at it wide eyed, except for World Serpent who only looked at the Cecilia and Su look-alike.

"There's two mom's?" Kiana said confused.

A feeling which was shared by Siegfried and Theresa.

"Bronya onee-chan?" Seele said confused as she looked at the Bronya look alike.

"That's not me Seele." Bronya said to the girl.

"Are my eyes deceiving me or is that a female Su?" Kalpas asked confused.

"Nope, I'm seeing the same thing." Kevin said with wide eyes.

"Ara ara~." Elysia said with a smile.

The other members of World Serpent, Anti-Entropy and Schicksal didn't know what to think of the new arrivals in the place.

Roman meanwhile is looking at Prometheus with a small smile which went unnoticed by the others there.

"Well, now I know who it was." Karna said with a deadpan as he looked at Hare.

He then whipped his head towards Lugia who was sipping on some juice.

"You purposefully left the part out that she's a different person!" Karna shouted as he pointed at the man as the others looked at him.

"Hey, you didn't ask." Lugia said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"That's not an excuse!" Most of the audience said as they remembered the chaos that came due to it.

"Okay okay. Now you girls, please introduce yourselves." Lugia said to them.

"Well, my name is Hare or you can call me Misteln Schariac." Hare introduced herself with a smile.

"Schariac?" The human audience from the Honkai World said surprised knowing the significance of the family.

"She's currently an unknown in your world so you probably don't know her. Next!" Lugia said to them.

'But I wanted to ask her some questions.' Mobius, Jackal, Welt and other scientists thought to themselves as they knew something was strange about the women in front of them.

"Prometheus. I'm an AI from the previous Era." Prometheus introduced herself.

"Well, she is just like this Bronya." Kiana said in a deadpanned look.

"Agreed." Welt said as he blinked at the AI.

"Shigure Kira. I am a Valkyrie of Schicksal." Shigure introduced herself with a smile.

"Kira?" Cecilia said surprised.

"Hi Cecilia sama! Long time no see." Shigure said with a smile.

"How?" Cecilia asked confused.

"You can discuss it later." Lugia said to her.

"Well, my name is Vita. Nice to meet ya." Vita said with a smile.

" Vita said with a smile