Chapter 1

"Herrscher of the Sun!" Kevin said shocked.

He isn't the only one as all the members of World Serpant were shocked as well as there wasn't a Herrscher like that in the previous era. The members of Anti-Entropy were also shocked as they didn't know about a Herrscher like that. The members of Schicksal were also worried about it as the title of a Herrscher of the Sun isn't to be taken lightly.

"My lady has a new servant. That's wonderful." Sirin said with a smile when she heard that.

Her followers were happy to see her happy. Sakura along with her sister Rin meanwhile has no idea about it along with Sora and Karna. HoT was intrigued about the new Herrscher. While Lugia was just smiling lightly.

Chapter 1

The screen started by showing Nagazora city. People were going about their daily lives, among them is Karna who is wearing a black hoodie with black pants and red gloves as he was walking in the crowd looking at the city. He then looked inside his pockets and fished out some money as he looked at it.

"Well, I guess I gotta do with what I have." Karna said to himself as he walked to a small shop.

"Oh, it's when I had just gotten into Nagazora city and before I was taken here." Karna said as he realised it.

"Huh, it hasn't changed much." Cecilia said as she looked at the City.

"Why are we seeing this human!?" Sirin shouted at Lugia.

"Because I want to." Lugia said in response silencing her.

Karna bought a sandwich from the shop and exited it. Then he made his way to a park where he sat on a bench. He then started eating his sandwich when he saw the newspaper on the bench. He walked and took it and looked at it.

"Who would be using that at this time and age?" Kiana asked incredulously.

"Me." Karna said to her.

"But isn't using a phone much easier." Durandal said to him.

"I don't have a phone." Karna deadpanned at her.

He went through the titles before one caught his attention.

"Owner of ME corp Raiden Ryoma sent to jail. Interesting." Karna said as he started to read the article.

"Wait, your are Raiden Mei. Aren't you his daughter?" Karna asked Mei when he remembered it.

Mei had winced when he had read the title in the video but was now actively avoiding eye contact with him. HoT didn't care much as she didn't care about it. Karna who saw that she didn't want to talk decided to drop it.

"Sorry." He apologized to her.

Mei looked at him surprised when she heard that along with HoT.

"Hey jerk, don't you see Mei-senpai doesn't like it!" Kiana shouted at him while she was being restrained by Cecilia and Siegfried.

Karna read through the article as his eyes widened as he stopped eating.

"What the heck? When does a trial go so smoothly? Especially since it's for someone of his status. Anyone can know that he was set up." Karna said with narrowed eye's.

His eyes followed the lines and his eyes widened when he read it.

"He also has a daughter, Raiden Mei huh and only 16 years old. And what the hell are these people writing!? The devil's daughter!? The man is only convicted for money laundering not murder or any kind of thing like that." Karna said incredulously as he read the article.