Chapter 3 (Part 1)

"What do you mean?" Sirin asked confused.

"Exactly what I said. But I need to bring some more people here before that." Lugia said before he snapped his fingers.

Light shines in front of the audience as they covered their eyes. When it dimmed down a group of people were now standing in front of them. The people from World Serpent widened their eyes when they saw them. Those from Schicksal also widened their eyes when they saw two green heads.

"Where are we we? Wait boss?" A man with mask with flames coming from his body asked confused before he spotted

"This is interesting." A woman wearing a jackal mask said.

"Where are we

"This is quite unexpected." A man wearing a lab coat and a soft smile said.

"Well, if you would direct your attention here." Lugia said as he stood beside them.

The others turned and looked at him. They were very surprised to find him.

"And who are you?" The man with the lab coat asked.

"In time Roman, first let me welcome you to my theatre." Lugia said with a smile.

"Your theatre?" The mask wearing woman said intrigued.

"Yes, these are the ones whom I had brought before you." Lugia said gesturing to the audience.

The others looked and then members of World Serpent widened their eyes when they saw HoT, HoS, Sirin and the Pseudo Herrscher's. They turned to look at their leader who remained impassive.

"Now let me explain the situation." Lugia said to them with a smile.

An explanation later

"This is quite intriguing. As well as the boy." The mask wearing woman said as she looked at Karna.

Said person grew nervous when he saw her.

"I'm in danger." Karna said to himself when he felt her gaze on him.

"Eh, you'll be fine." Lugia said offhandedly.

"I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing." Karna said nervously.

"Well, why don't you introduce yourselves, also tell your faction." Lugia said to the new additions.

"Well the names Kalpas, World Serpent." Kalpas introduced himself.

"Jackal, World Serpent." The woman said as she removed her mask.

"Pardofelis, this is can, World Serpent." Pardofelis said as she held can in front of the other's.

"Vill-V, World Serpent." Vill introduced herself.

"Ai Chan, AI of Hyperion." Ai Chan, chibi introduced herself.

"Ai Chan Lamda, with Captain of Hyperion." Ai Chan, adult version, introduced herself.

Her introduction drew the intrigue of Schicksal while she sneaked a glance at Karna.

"Li Sushang, Valkyrie of Schicksal." Li introduced herself as she looked at Durandal and Rita.

"Well, I guess it's my turn. The names Romani Archaman, I don't work for any organisation, you can call me Roman." Roman said with a kind smile.

" Roman said with a kind smile