Chapter 3 (Part 10)

The next image appeared which showed Karna in a red yukata as he is walking alongside Sakura in her shrine. Both are smiling as they walked.

"Onee-chan it's you!" Rin said happily when she saw that.

"Yes it's me." Sakura said to her sister though from what she had seen it means that he is going after her.

"That shrine looks nice." Theresa said with a smile.

"Right. She must be a shrine maiden then." Himeko said as she looked at the shrine.

'That looks like it's from my time.' Kallen thought to herself when she saw the shrine.

Meanwhile the Flamechasers looked at each other. They had seen Sakura and Rin when they first came but knowing that it wasn't theirs they knew that thinking about it won't do any good.

"Though, I would've loved to tease her about it." Elysia said as she giggled.

Her fellow Flamechasers sweat dropped at her behaviour while Raven and Jackal just looked at eachother clueless.

'At least I hope that girl gets to live happily.' Kalpas thought as he looked at Rin.

The next image showed Sakura leaning on Karna's chest as they are both looking at the night stars with calm and happy expressions.

"Can't you leave even one girl alone!?" Parvati asked her brother flabbergasted.

"Hey come on, I don't even know her. How am I supposed to know what happens in the future?" Karna said to his sister defensively.

"Well, there's clearly a pattern! You meet a girl and you somehow have them fall for you. I know that you are handsome and kind and a perfect boyfriend for any girl who gets you but this is too much." Parvati said before whispering the last sentence to herself.

"What was that?" Karna asked her as he wasn't able to hear her.

"Nothing!" Parvati said quickly.

Though those like the MANTIS and Herrscher's were able to hear what she had said due to their enhanced abilities as they looked at each other. But strangely enough, Su, Kalpas and Kevin did a small fist-bump causing the girls from their era to look at them wierded out.

"That is his sister you know." Eden said to them.

"And? She loves him and that's enough. Besides, it's very rare but it isn't entirely impossible for siblings to have feelings for each other." Su said with a smile.

"That's not false..." Elysia said slowly.

"Mommy Aponia, what are they talking about?" Griseo asked Aponia.

"You'll know when you mature Griseo." Aponia said softly to her.

Meanwhile, HoT found her eyebrows twitching when she heard what the sister said as a few lighting danced around her but it wasn't visible to the others as she controlled it.

Roman meanwhile has a shit eating grin on his face along with Welt much to the confusion of the girls around the two.

The next one showed Sakura being princess carried by Karna as she has her hands around his neck as she smiles at him with him smiling back as he walked the steps of the shrine. Rin is at the top as she waved her hands at them with a smile.

Sakura blushed when she saw that. She never had any experience regarding matters like that so she doesn't exactly know how to act as she looked at the image.

"Is he going to become my Onii-chan?" Rin asked her flustered sister.

"R-Rin! Don't ask something like that." Sakura said to her sister immediately.