6

We tracked him down to a cave. I had gone my macuahuitl out already before Em and Ellisyn set up the field. Terrence had found the wolves and trapped them in cages prior to it. At least there weren't many left. Which is not necessarily good for the park ecosystem. I was feeling a bit nervous as I couldn't use my powers.

"Hey, wolf man, I know you're here." I holler out.

"I knew that already. I know all of you are here." He emerged from the cave in werewolf form.

"You're a lot smarter than I thought." I cross my arms.

"You're trying to seal me, aren't you?" He asked, looking at me. "I would rather kill myself than be stuck there again."

I had nothing to say to that. I feel the same way about if I was about to get raped again. He looks at me. Something's wrong with his gaze. His eyes look glassy and I can tell his chest is moving a bit heavier than before. His face looks sleepy.

"I don't want to seal you." I responded, looking right at him. "We want to know more about you."

"Well, I guess you won't." He had drawn his claws out. I raise the macuahuitl and we run towards each other. I dodge him swinging at me with his claws and manage to get half of the macuahuitl stuck on his thigh. He then manages to get my face. I screech in pain. He tries to use his plant power on me but quickly realizes that he can't.

"Wait what-" I managed to jump up and swing the macuahuitl at his face. I heard the bones in his snout snap. He roars in pain, trying to grab his snout. Blood seeps into his fur and skin.

"You bitch!" He howls and I take the chance to swing from behind him, taking out both of his Achilles tendons.

"Arrrggghhh." The werewolf looks at me with hatred. I flip my ponytail a bit. I then swing again at him but he grabs my ankle and throws me into the ground. My ears ring and my head hurts. Ouch. That's concussion number two. He gets on top of me, wrapping his hands around my throat. I'm kicking and trying to free myself from his grasp. I then notice that his breathing is getting a bit heavier. He keeps squeezing at my throat and I'm starting to get spots in my vision. I find a stick and jam into his eye. He screams and lets go. I quickly get back up and notice there's blood coming down my cheek and blurring my vision on my right eye. I get the macuahuitl and slam it into his stomach with the flat side before I slam it into his chest.

"My fucking eye!" He howls in rage. He then aims for me and I don't get a chance to fully avoid him as he slams me into a tree. My vision gets blurry and I'm regretting my decision here. He grinned, then howled again. Nothing. He looks around, confused. I take the chance to run up and knee him in the stomach. He doubles over, looking at me before I kick him in the face, knocking him down. I then bring down the macuahuitl on his skull. It doesn't crack and he grabs both of my ankles before slamming me into the ground.

He then picks me back up and throws me to the ground.

"You think you're tough?" He snapped, his eyes full of rage. "You think you're tough?"

Blood has completely seeped into my right eye and I can't see out of my one eye either due to everything shaking. He grabs me by the throat and I can feel him squeezing my throat.

"Your ancestors thought they could defeat me, but guess what? They failed. And you'll fail too." His grip was getting tighter. I was kicking and felt my head spinning.

Tzirihime! Tzirihime! I'm screeching in my head. Help me. Help me please. I'm scared, Tzire.

"You know, I could just-" He grabs my head and I feel him putting pressure on my head.

Tzirihime! I'm screeching. Shit. She's not going to help me. She's gonna let this overgrown wolf kill me, just like the others tried to do. I don't want to die like this. I hear gunshots and the wolf lets go of him. He groans in pain as there's three gunshot wounds on his abdomen. I fell down to the ground. I managed to get up and stab him through the chest with the macuahuitl. He looks horrified as it goes through him. I removed it from him. He then turns to me, looking terrified, his eyes widened and grabs his chest. I then grab the macuahuitl and start to go ham on him, just randomly hacking at him out of rage. I've lost my shit and started to beat the shit out of him, kicking him, smacking his sides and head with the macuahuitl.

"Talk about a God complex, huh? Who's the bitch now?" I taunt him.

I notice he's painfully shifting back into a human. He was curled up in a fetal position, hair covering his face. I stand near him as he coughs and makes a wheezing sound. That can't be good.

"Go to hell, you stupid-" He starts to cough. His voice sounds very hoarse and raspy.

I notice ulcers down to the bone on his back and a few trying to form on his hips, legs, and arms. That and the bruises running down from his shoulder to his ankles. Oops.

"You're in a rough shape, buddy." I say, sarcastically but not really. Is that a thing?

"Ash!" Emilia notices my bleeding face.

"It's fine." I responded. Ellisyn hands me the werewolf bite pen. You use it for both scratches and bites. I stab myself in the thigh with it and take a deep breath. I was still annoyed about my vision.

"What happened to him?" Emilia asked me.

"I lost my shit, I guess." He's still coughing rather violently.