33

"No!" Anastasia yells in rage. "This can't be happening."

"Yet it is." I yell at her. "And you're next, bitch." She screams as her body twists and grows into the form of a giant wolf. She growls at me. Stefan transforms into a giant wolf and tries to attack her. She gets angry and throws him back. I summon the thunder on her again and she screams as shock waves go through her body.

"Emilia and Terrence, get her legs!" I holler. Emilia and Terrence use the grenades on her legs, ducking behind pews and rubble. Stefan then narrowly avoids losing his legs as well. Anastasia screams as her legs give out and she is left on the ground. She then gives out a loud howl and everything starts to shake.

"Oh shit!" Emilia hollers.

"You can say that again!" Terrence shoots at her throat. She then starts to run towards him as I slam her into the hole in the building. The walls are crumbling. Stefan uses his plant ability to make the nearby potted plants bigger and thicker to hold the building. I summoned a giant atlatl and sent it flying towards Anastasia.It quickly impaled her chest. She growled at me and tried to run towards me but Stefan used the trees to create a cage for her.

Anastasia started to clamp down on the trees, biting and tearing into the trunks. I then notice that Monica and the others have run into the scene.

"Holy shit!" Lauren yelled at the scene. She then looks at me as I summon more atlatls to stab Anastasia. She manages to break out of the trees but is impaled by the atlatls. She falls again and looks at me. I notice that various different people are now here, not werewolves but Hunters.

"The cavalry has arrived!" Ellisyn hollered.

"You..." She snaps. Anastasia then gets a grenade launched at her. The force makes me hit the ground. She's a mess, with most of her lower body gone. I quickly fly over, aiming for her. I set her ablaze with the Sacred Fire. She screams, then she rolls around, trying to put herself off.

"You need help?" Monica is also floating up, her eyes a glowing white and smiling at me.

"Thanks!" I respond as she starts to throw beams at Anastasia. She stops moving and her body twists horrifically. She starts to spasm as her rib cage bursts open and a bloody, steaming hand arises. It was a human Anastasia, naked and bloodier.

"You think you can defeat me?" She snapped. She was no longer beautiful or young. She was old, barely any hair on her hand and her skin sagging. Her eyes were pure black and she looked enraged.

"I mean yeah." I responded. What the fuck is she?

"Seems like you're dead set on not dying." Monica threw more beams at her. Anastasia then let out a horrifying screech. The dead werewolves start to rise from the dead, even Jon's headless corpse. I watched as bodies in various states of decomposition dug themselves out of the ground and graves, heading straight towards the Hunters, who started to shoot them but it was doing nothing.

I start to summon the Sacred Fire and then call for the coyotes to attack the dead. The Sacred Fire quickly burns through the corpses. Anastasia then uses vines to wrap Monica and I in them. So, she has this ability to, apparently. She started to squeeze us. I could feel my ribs being crushed but it didn't hurt.

"Stop ruining my plans!" Anastasia screamed. Stefan ran to her as a wolf and threw her down. The vines stopped squeezing us as he tore at her throat and tore her head off of her body. However, something strange happened. Her body started to convulse again. The Hunters started to shoot at her and I sent more atlatls flying in her direction. Her destroyed body hit the ground, nothing more than a hunk of blood and flesh. I noticed there was a strange feeling in the air.

Suddenly, I noticed there was a giant spirit wolf in front of me. I don't even have time to reach when it grabs me with its teeth and starts to shake me violently. I can feel my limbs trying to tear apart from the rest of me. I try to use the Sacred Fire on the wolf but it's not working. Stefan and the others try to attack her but it yields nothing. Nothing can hurt this rabid bitch anymore. I then manage to free myself by creating a bubble but my body is pretty mangled and my pinky is hanging by a tendon.

"What do I do?" I think to myself. "What do I do?" I can already feel myself getting tired and the power eating away at me. I don't think I'll be lasting too much longer and this bitch is still not dead.

"Tzirihime.....ancestors....Someone....please..." I say as she's tearing into the Hunters and Stefan's shoulder. I have an idea. I summon the macuahuitl and stare into the sky. I got Tzirihime to come to me once, when I was dying in the field from my wounds. I can barely lift it from my pain and injury but I manage.

"Tzirihime! I implore you to help us! I implore you to save us and aid me in defeating her! I call upon you!" Lightning strikes at the macuahuitl and I feel power surge through me. I see them beside me, smiling at me. My ancestors on both sides of my family then I see the Star Maidens, skeletal warrior women with all sorts of weapons on them. We dive down and we start to attack Anastasia. She screams and tries to have wolves and plants attack us but they disintegrate when they touch us. We hack at her and she shrinks to become a small spirit. A spirit speaks to me in Purhe. 

"She will be handled properly." She smiles at me as they grab her. She's screaming and trying to free herself with no luck.

"No! No!" She screams, I haven't- I can't-" Anastasia grabs on to my ankle. "Please!"

"Go to hell." I say, stomping her foot.