11

"Who the hell are you?" I narrow my eyebrows at myself.

"You're still alive after all these years?" Stefan looked furious.

"I wasn't going to allow you to return without me being around." Anastasia looks at him. "You deserved your queen by your side."

"You are not my queen and I don't want to see you again." Stefan snapped at her. "You know what you did."

"I gave you sons and a beautiful daughter. They had their own children and now werewolves exist because of us." Anastasia looks at him.

"You-" Stefan shifted to attack her. She shifts as well and they start fighting.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Anastasia gets slammed into a wall but she turns her head to face the others. "Kill her!"

I summon the macuahuitl, looking Jon, Desmera and Cain in the eyes. They shifted and ran to attack. I created a blast with a force field which slammed them into the trees.

"What the hell happened to you?" Jon yelled.

"Ask Cain and he'll tell you part of it." I glare at him.

"That you let them run a train on you?" Desmera pulled out her claws.

I roll my eyes but I feel my eyes watering. I grab the macuahuitl tightly and run to her, slicing her in half.

"DESMERA!" Cain looks at me, enraged. "She was my mate, you bitch!"

"Then you can join her in hell." I yell at him. Her blood is splattered all over me. Jon runs to me and I throw a fireball in his face. Cain slams me to the ground and stomps on my ribs. Why is it always my ribs? I try to set him on fire but he grabs me by the throat and picks me up.

"I know what you did to Varron, you bitch. We should have slit your throat when we were done with you."

"On that much we can agree on." I set myself and his arm on fire. He drops me, screaming.

"Cain!" Jon yells. "What is wrong with you?"

"I don't know anymore." I point my macuahuitl at him."I do know that all of you have to die."

"You're insane, Ashara. You did this to yourself!" Jon looks at me.

"Did what, Jon? You turned me into your friend. They destroyed me.I am a monster because of them...I am a monster because of you, asshole!" There's tears running down my eyes.

Jon looks at me. Suddenly I feel claws going through my abdomen, I turn to see Desmera fully healed.

"You stupid bitch..." She says as I fall to the ground. Cain managed to get his arm put off at the cost of giving himself a second degree burn. I hack up blood. "Just because you're magically inclined now doesn't mean that you'll win."

"I don't care if I don't." I hack up more blood. I notice that Stefan is still fighting Anastasia. Seems no one's winning here. Cain stomps his foot into my back. Ouch, my back ribs. And my front ribs too.

"You're still a weak little human." He grabbed me by the hair and lifted me up. I close my eyes and trap Jon in a bubble. I then turn to Desmera and light her up. She screams and starts to try to extinguish the flames. I crank up the heat.

"I hope you like how that feels, Desmera!" I yell. "That's how hot Hell will be for you, bitch!"

"No!!!" Jon screeches from his bubble.

"Desmera!" Cain looks horrified as she kneels over and turns to ash. "You bitch!"

I let out a screech. Coyotes emerge from the woods. I notice that Stefan managed to beat Anastastia. I motion the coyotes to go to Cain. They start to bite and tear at him.

"You bitch! Make it stop!" They kept biting at him and one tore off his thumb. "Asharaaaaaa!"

"Cain! Make it stop, Ash!" Jon looks at me, tears in his eyes.

"No!!!!" I say. "That is how I felt when you and your buddies destroyed me. How I felt when you beat and raped me! I begged and pleaded and cried too. But no one heard me, not you, not the others, not the white God, not my Gods. I won't hear either, Cain."

"Curse you-" A coyote goes for his throat. I notice his spirit has left him and is standing. Tzirihime appears with her hounds.

"They're all yours, my child." She chuckles, fading.

"What? What's happening?" Cain asked me.

"These are the hounds from our underrealm. If you've been a good person, they'll guide you to the afterlife. They'll watch you, love you and even die for you. If you haven't on the other hand, they won't stop until they tear you to shreds and you stop existing. Both as a spirit and living being." I look at him.

"Ashara, no-" Cain gets on his knees, looking at me with fear in his eyes. "Please, Ashara, I didn't want to-"

I kick him in the face.

"I didn't want to either but you did this to yourself, dog." I then look at him. "I condemn you for helping the sale of human beings, for raping and assaulting me, for the other girls you might of done it to, for being a cruel man and for being an all around asshole to forever running from the hounds. You will run forever or die forever. May the gods take mercy on you as I have none. So run." I raise my brows. He looks as the hounds snap and growl at him.

"Run!" I scream at him.

He starts to run as they chase him.

Jon is crying in the background. I let him go and instead of attacking me, he grabs Anastasia and runs. Stefan in werewolf form, walks up to me.

"Ashara!" He even looks freaked out. I look down at the floor to notice that my stomach is bleeding, my shirt is soaked through and my guts are threatening to spill out. How did I not?

"Stef-" I hit the ground. Fuck. What did I do to myself?