Chapter 3: A Blossoming Friendship!

-🌸-

Unfortunatly, for human kind, it is not possible to know where will you be, in the next seconds. You could either be dead; you could either be hurt; and for many other people, an pint of disappointment could be transformed into a river of sadness. 

For some individuals, it is all the previous examples and even worse. 

And for a litlle pink haired girl, it was the exact case.

Sakura: "*Sniff*... *Sob*." 

The girl cried on a private place around the village; somewhere where she thought it would be perfect for hiding. It was not so much bright, but it wasn't filled with darkness either. 

It was somehow balanced for  wanting to hide themselves from anyone. 'Tch! I knew it! I knew this would happen! I should have stayed home!' 

Sakura - although crying and lightly panicking - could still reason properly given the cirscumstances. She was an strong girl after all, both phisically and emotionally speaking. 

Unfortunatly her body was not working with her kept mind, as she was found crying on the floor amd slighty shivering; not being capable to sustain her own body. Her green eyes were completly wet from the amount of tears that were coming out of them; surprising the girl who didn't knew she could release so many tears. 

She truly wanted to stop. 

To stop being 'vulnerable'. 

Because it was not going to work in the end. 

It would not resolve anything. And it would only show how incapable she is to deal with certain situations.

Sakura: 'Why.... why.... Just why!? Why did this had to happen?! Why now?!'

As we put this moment in a frozen state, it is a good time to talk about what's going on exactly. 

To start, since the first day Sakura met Naruto, the boy completly became fascinated by the new friend he made. After all, she was not only smart, but was also pretty and kind. 

Not treating him like trash or looking down upon him just by first sight. 

As such, he promised himself to not make any type of mistake on his new friendship and to also protect her. To the point, of thinking about doing something irrational and impulsive. His new friend had really made an impact on him on a good way, and he would always try to cheer the girl's day since then.

Sakura also enjoyed the time she spent with the yellow-blonde spiked haired boy. 

He was not only funny, but he was confident on himself and he was always trying to move on, no matter who or what stopped on his way. What Sakura liked most about him, is that he was not afraid to speak his mind, even if his words were not going to be the most intelligent ones. 

His boldness and courage shined in these moments, and even though he would take the consequences with his own hands - mostly being punches and pushes to the ground - he still had this fighting spirit inside of him; screaming to just continue and try to not care. 

Sakura really enjoyed when he would almost everyday walk with her and speak about things that he probably wouldn't speak with anyone else.

However, when we look on what was previously stated, that the boy could be 'Irrational' and 'Impulsive' - two things that doesn't get much appreciated results-wise, when combined - As of today, when the duo was simply walking and talking about ninja and other stuff, they were adressed by a different type of group. 

This time, being 6 boys who were completly older then Naruto and Sakura. 

With a simple grin of one of the said boys, Sakura and Naruto immediatly perked up on what they were planning on doing, after stopping the both of them to continue their joyful time.