Chapter 15: The Worst Client Of The Wave Lands!

-🌸-

Sakura: "Naruto, can you hear me?" She asked; her brows furrowed in seriousness

Sakura was sneakily hiding behind a tree, observing her target with caution. She doesn't remember exactly when did this mission started, but she could say that morning was definetly reaching it's end. 

For this especific mission, her entire team were using headsets as a way of communication. Their target was quite an complicated case and they needed to separate everytime to make their strategies work; hence why it would be good for them to communicate despite the distance.

And the worst thing is that, Sakura was mentally preparing herself for the other missions to come today. If they didn't managed to sucessfully handle them, her team will be behind and she doesn't want that to happen. 

And, for some reason, she's feeling an excrutiating 'toll' on her shoulders. 

Having to re-organize everything when the current situation keeps changing is completly exhausting - especially now that her team constantly moves from area to area.

Starting from the village until hitting the forests. 

She's not assigned as the leader, per say, but Rin and Kakashi tend to count on her to make the plans of the missions, since being accepted as genins.

Either way, both Jonins perceived her attentive and quick thinking on the training they had, so they're probably trying to improve that aspect of hers more and make the other two take some steps forward also.

Of course, this would only happen if the mission needed such a task in the first place. 

But, she sure hopes that this time they can finally move on from this duty and go do something else. It could be something boring and simple, since she wouldn't have the need to 'think' of every possible outcome that could happen.

But, as of now, she and Sasuke have been constantly planning their strategies and Naruto is the one who has to do the 'hard-work', as he would say. 

Which is what he's doing at this exact moment...

Naruto: "Loud and clear." The boy answered back in a whisper - hidden under the grass of the camp.

Sakura: "How much closer you are to the target?" 

Naruto: "Um... I would say 3 meters." He nodded while watching the target.

Sasuke: "Do you see any future complications you might get yourself into?" The boy questioned on the other line; not hiding at all the smirk he was doing behind the tune of his voice.

Naruto: "I'm talking to one right now!" He shout-whispered back in annoyance - which the Uchiha on the other side became annoyed on hearing.

Rin: "Shh! You three! Focus! We're almost done here." Their sensei spoke on the other line "Remember, the target can be really naive, but she can transform herself into lightning in seconds." 

Kakashi: "All possible outcomes were calculated?" The jonin's voice subtly inquired

Sakura: "Most of them were... again." She replied with an tint of sarcasm "But, we can improvise if something unexpected occurs." She nodded in confidence