Chapter 12: The Bell Test Begins!

-🌸-

As the next morning, especifically at 5 A.M, proceeded to come, such was the three soon to be genins, towards the training field, carrying their own equipment with them. 

Naruto was pratically sleepwalking, specially because of yesterday.

He practiced a really good amount of time on his Taijutsu with Sakura and Sasuke after their free time departed on that afternoon. They've utilized their tools, their agility speed on Taijutsu, and even some lower and medium degree ninjutsus.

After all, they couldn't simply utilize too much of their chakra and energy, so in the next day they could be in shape.

But Naruto definetly received some pretty good blows from his two best friends while training with them, which eventually led him to force his muscles and body to the proper movement of Sasuke and Sakura, until he finally dodged their attacks.

It was a fun time to him, but he became exhausted, specially since he decided to end the day still training with an goofy and motionless 'Kakashi Doll' on his bed, muttering that he would win no matter what.

(Rin sure had a hard time to sleep early because of it...)

Sakura was already awaken but was still sleepy, since she decided to practice with her aim and improve her Taijutsu with Sasuke, since he was still faster then her by some degree.

Forcing her muscles was something she was quite becoming accostumed to, because of her father.

Since her father was also an especialist in the area, her training methods were still becoming harder and harder everyday, specially after the time she got her bow from the tree by concentrating her chakra into her feet, years ago.

But even so, this time around, it wasn't going to be a training with her father, so it wouldn't be the normal difficulty she was already accostumed to or have an break time if necessary. 

Another reason for her to still be sleepy however, was because she went to sleep late yesterday, after reading more about ninjutsu techniques to use.

While training with Sasuke and Naruto, she knew that ninjutsu would be a great call to make if necessary; specially with two senseis in the area.

Sasuke was completly awake, having his energy completly fuelled inside his body, because he went to sleep early. It was clear that since the beginning, he was willing to pass through this training no matter what, and would try his best with everything he got.

It was unfortunate however, that only some people were able to pass on the training they would do today, but he would make sure him and Sakura passed either way.

He dind't wanted Naruto to move away from the team as well, he had to admit, but Sakura was a 'must' situation in this case, so his focus were solely on them.

He was a firm believer that Naruto would manage to stuck his ground with him and Sakura, but he would try to help the blonde boy, with whatever he could as well.

The training he had yesterday dind't affected him as much as his training partners. He was in an constant training phase, and was becoming more adept to such harsh hardening of muscles or even heating them up completly.

As well as waking up at this hour to train and such.

As the three were approaching eachother in the area, Sakura gave a brief good morning, still yawning in the process, as comical Zzz's could be seen on Naruto's head, while he walked, giving an slow good morning as well.

When all of them stopped, Sakura had to stop Naruto from walking further and bumping into Sasuke, since his eyes were still closed.

Sakura: "*Yawn*... So? Did you sleep well, Uchiha?" She passed her hand into her left eye, staring at the boy in front of her