Chapter 5: Unexpected Viewer!

-🌸-

As the leafs of the trees have to fall from it's branches, time have to pass by and take people's ages with it.

We see Sakura, at the age of 5, finally being able to walk again around the village; a book was found on her hands. It was a study book talking about chakra.

How it works, the vital points that are spread around all over the body, and how even to use it. Sakura knew very well which type of book she needed to have, in order to understand a certain topic.

And since she already decided some years ago what she wanted to be, she needed to understand now.

Her father was always being supportive on her initiative, always telling her encouraging things about being a ninja.

He was a jonin so it was only natural for him to teach her some things.

Chakra control for example was something he had to learn for quite sometime after he met Mebuki.

The woman was already a natural on this area, so he actually asked her to teach him as well, when they were younger.

As such, he passed his knowledge to her and Sakura was very grateful for that, since just like her mother, she was a born natural.

Mebuki also took some of her time to teach Sakura about Ninjutsu and Genjutsu for the time being.

She knew the academy would also remind them of their training, but in order for her daughter to make her own style, she needed to learn from another source.

What Sakura learned with her mother was the many signs a ninja had to memorize in order to make a proper jutsu.

She already knew how to make shadow clones, but first; it was the first and only jutsu, she knew at the time being, and second she learned from Naruto.

And she knew the boy would eventually find his own style on the future, so she couldn't be behind.

Another thing she learned from her mother, is that she uses a different style of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.

Her mother utilizes a technique that involves crystals.

Both of them were present in an opened area as Mebuki made her hand signs and clasped her hands together.

After some seconds she separated them and showed to Sakura the beautiful light magenta crystals; floating on her hands.

Mebuki said is a special type of ability that she managed to create by herself, and took many years of practice to fully develop.

Sakura took notice of how mirrored the crystals were; perfectly showing her reflection without having some type of distortion.

That's when Mebuki explained, this type of cristal was not like an normal one.

She made it herself.

Calling it 'Mirror Style'.

Mebuki using this ability could endure her chakra into a shape of glass, however over the years she managed to endure and solidify the glass more, until it was solid enough to be a crystal.

The crystal would reflect perfectly like a mirror would, and this ability of hers made her become one of the best Genjutsu Kunoichis on the village; managing to create various scenarios, were her opponents would be slaughtered in defeat.

She also combined Genjutsu and Ninjutsu to deliver powerful and deathly attacks to anyone who was considered as a threat.

Sakura became complety invested over Mebuki's explanation, and couldn't help but create stars on her pupils in such excitement, thinking how it would be if she had such an style as this.