Chapter 7: Meet The Uchihas!

-🌸-

As the weeks passed passed and some flowers started to bloom more brighter then usual, Sakura's relationship with both Naruto and Sasuke surprisingly improved a lot, then she actually thought it would. 

Her presence, maked such a big difference, that even the boys started to act different from their original selves when they were really younger. While the bickering and rivarly still continued, it looked like it evolved into something more playful and less harsh; even though sometimes it would still occur.

At the academy, the trio that would become the famous Team 7 would usually be found sitting together at all ocassions; people even getting surprised to see Naruto sitting and talking normally with Sasuke (The prodigy at the academy) and Sakura (The most intelligent and proactive girl at the academy.)

And not only that, but if someone decided to piss Naruto off or even make him feel worthless and sad, reminding him of the so familiar word 'monster', Sakura would usually put these people away with a deathly and agressive stare that would scare away even the most bold ninja in the village. 

People actually started to fear and really respect her, even though some of them would still gossip about her huge forehead, which at this point she was not scared to say it was big; knowing pretty damn well that her peers would be scared to receive a deathly headbutt, which she warned it would happen if they dind't stopped.

Sasuke was becoming more and more impressed by seeing how bold and full of bravery the girl could be, at these times; still searching on his mind why dind't he saw her before, and how her name, nor her existence, came in contact with his ears and eyes. 

Maybe his fangirls were giving too many attention to him to even mention the pinkette's name or presence properly. And since he already had some vision and perspective among his classmates, he purely had decided that all of them were annoying and uninteresting. 

The Uchiha was becoming more used to the annoyance of having to deal with such 'fans', and just wished he could be alone for more then an hour away from these people; specially when some boys started to ask reaally suspicious questions about the pinkette, which would make him want to stay away from these people as much as possible, after of course, threatining them properly.

But surprisingly, from Sakura, he dind't wanted that. 

Not at all. 

The contrary being more presented to him then anything. The more layers and shades the girl showed to him, the more intrigued and curious he became to know her better. 

And even though he wans't fully aware of why he wanted to, he was starting to make his brain ignore his logical and reasonable voice, and just let his other emotions come to life when next to her. After all, she was the very personification of emotions. Her smile was true. 

Her worries were true. Her dreams were true. Her skills were true. Everything about her was completly real; and not a fake personality just to impress him. He wanted to be there just to see how would she react and think, and don't miss even a single thing.

But... Of course, being next to Naruto at all times, was becoming a litlle bit difficult to actually be more closer to Sakura; even though there were times were the blonde spiked haired boy would leave for some instances, Sasuke wouldn't even have time to have a proper conversation with the girl, since the latter would be done with whatever he was doing in seconds, and would always ruin everything for him. 

And Sasuke knew that if he brought a gift for the pinkette, like a litlle flower, Naruto would turn that into an stupid competition for some reason. 

As such, the Uchiha boy, being really intelligent, decided to do something more intriguing to finally have a proper time to be with the girl more; and even though thoughts of why he was doing such things just to have a litlle talk to her, would appear, he couldn't help at the end and do it anyway. His emotions were overwhelming his reason in every way possible.