MAJOR NOTICE

I AM EDITING THIS BOOK!!!!

Though editing is a word I've used instead of rewriting even though i am rewriting the chapters paragraph by paragraph.

God i know i said i never would but watching The Way of Water WOKE SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME!!

I HAVE to get this story fixed so the second book can fly out even faster. I'll be rewatching Avatar a lot for the next few months off and on and editing this book to perfection.

Things you may notice:

- No more specials/teasers/notes. I took those useless shits out.

- Iris has a new more fleshed out relationship with her father. Who he is and how he plays a role in her life on Pandora will show better throughout.

- Iris will be a more cold-hearted character at times. Her past is traumatic and she's meant to be damaged, and her character will now reflect this.

- Better slow burn with Tsu'tey as their relationship seemed rushed and spotty to me.

- Tsu'tey cannot survive for the second book to come out right. We're sticking to the movie for this part, sadly.

- Better grammer and a more fleshed out storyline where Iris's Rocky relationship with the dangerous powers of Eywa and the life on Pandora is more in play.

- A new additional plot piece where readers will see how Iris's eyes become a part of her inevitable downfall, becoming an ironic piece in her story.

- Iris becomes less of a "hero." Unlike Jake Iris remains flawed due to many details you will find in future edited chapters.

- New chapter names and more aesthetics added in for looks.

- More characters to build on and with.

- No Tapioca! She's getting her own book much later on when her story is fixed as well.

- Notes at the end of each chapter of the change in word length. (Excluding the first chapter because I forgot to write down how many there were originally. Oops.)

- Author's notes at the end of every completely edited chapter detailing feelings about the chapter and random chit chats for the readers.

- Deeper involvement with the world of Pandora.

- More "human" aspects to the characters such as hobbies, strengths, weaknesses - no more Mary Jane status for my inserted OCs.

- A playlist and a gallery! Things I now enjoy creating, woohoo!!!

- Inserted characters will have voice claims and itemboards detailing what they carry/wear.

Now, throughout the book there will be bold italicized notices of where I am currently editing. These will change as I slowly ghost my way through the book. I am ALSO writing the sequel to this book as I'm editing it. The sequel holds one of Iris's children as a main character so it is VERY important the storylines match perfectly.

Anyways. This has been a rocky road concerning this book.

Maybe it was watching TWoW. Maybe it was hitting 100k THE DAY I went to see the second movie. I'm not truly sure what broke the gate open.

But I'm back for the time being and working on many new projects.