E P I L O G U E

O M Gosh.

4.56 THOUSAND reads.
((EDIT:::: 8.04 THOUSAND NOW MY HEART JUST ESPLODED))

I'm so happy!!

You guys have no idea how much this means to me. I almost came to tears when I found out. This is truly amazing. Just for this occasion- me going from 4.47 k reads to 4.56- I'll write an epilogue. Just know, I truly love you guys. Really honestly you all that read are the most amazing. I appreciate this more than you could know.

I never had an opportunity to write my thoughts for stories out until Wattpad. I appreciate it so much that some of you have stuck with me from chapter 1. It truly just makes me so happy.

Now enough with my rambling. Onto the actual epilogue

↓°↑°↓°↑°↓°↑°↓°↑

Tapioca watched the curious male with orange eyes. The children planned to prank him, and she was so bored. Iris slept on her lap, her baby bump getting bigger by the day. Tsu'tey and a few others were out hunting. Mothers were with babies and doing chores. In times of prosperous findings and hunting, children grew bored.

So they turned to playing tricks and pranks on one another and lazy bones like the random male. Tapioca took the chance to examine the male, whom was asleep.

He had a scar running down his side, below his loincloth and a bit down his thigh. He had a pretty face and muscular arms. His chest was medium sized, not too broad but not Norm level skinny. Tapi snickered in her mind at the thought, the skinny scientist braiding his son's hair to the side. Sai'Kee looked happy. He went from being abandoned to learning English in three days. He already knew all the curse words, Iris's courtesy. And she teaches him critical things like names and emotions. And Norm teaches him everything. As well as not to listen to Iris ever again.

The male opened two lazy eyes. Then he screamed, but not before the kids threw Bunches of seeds and mud on him. He looked like. . . Like a big smushed Seaseme seed bun. Tapioca laughed silently at first, then she belted out a hysterical laugh. Iris gave her an angry curious look.

"He looks like a smashed Seasame seed bun, look," Tapi said. Iris began laughing the same. The male looked up, his eyes meeting Tapioca's. Her heart skipped a beat for a moment. Then she turned and left, towards Hometree. Her head spun slightly, the image of his pretty eyes staring into hers. It made her shiver for some reason.

Ukmakto met her in front of Hometree, and they flew off. The sun began to set, and below them, the males came back. Fresh-kill drug by Pa'li was unloaded by boys and fathers. Jake waved and Tapi called out.

"Ye ye," she screamed. He returned the stupid human gesture. Jarhead, she thought.

She smiled. Home... A foreign thought that was becoming more and more familiar.