CHAPTER 4

This morning, Akashi's mansion welcomed a guest. Seemingly not very welcoming, as soon as he discovered the presence of the stranger, the emperor quickly made Tetsuya stay in his bedroom, not to go out. Nigou has been running into the forest since early morning.

The little cat is very curious about the strange visitor, as well as the conversation out there. For more than 10 years living here, he has never seen any visitors. Tetsuya kept pacing around the room making assumptions, the stack of books he brought in to kill time was instantly forgotten. Bored, he dropped himself on the bed of the red-haired emperor, feeling his scent linger, the feeling of peace made him comfortable.

Outside in the living room, the air seemed to be frozen.

- Demon King-sama sent Toshiro-san here to bring me back?

Sitting opposite the emperor was his father's powerful and loyal right-hand man. The man named Toshiro had red-orange hair, and warm amber eyes. He was his mother's younger brother, and one of the few people who really cared about him. He considers him as his father, but not without caution.

- I don't want to take you home. I know you don't want to go there. - He sighed - But do you think Masaomi-sama will leave that boy alone? Um... Tetsuya, right?

- Is he following us? - Akashi frowned... Tetsuya's safety... he couldn't let his father touch him.

- Seijuurou, can I talk to your other self?

He nodded, closing his eyes. Ruby-colored eyes appear.

- Long time no see you. - His voice, as before, careless and bored.

- Are you still heartbroken for that girl?

- The pain of losing my mother only eases when she appears, so how do you think I can forget her?

The man in front of him sighed softly.

- Do you like that cat?

He shrugged, looking out into the rose garden.

- He loves Tetsuya, and won't let her be in danger, even at the expense of himself and his children. That name is very childish.

Toshiro sighed again worriedly.

- I did not come on the orders of your father. He hasn't told me anything about taking you home. - He glanced outside to see the garden of roses, his sister's favorite flower. Maybe it's time for us to go. If you need anything, just tell me, Seijuurou.

- Yes. Hello - He replied, not bothering to stand up to greet him or see him off. He knew he didn't care about that either.

- Take care of it for me, Tanaka. That kid, no matter how old he is, is still just a kid.

- Yes, I will not disappoint you, or the lady. - said the butler, then bowed to the guest.

You still haven't admitted to having feelings for Tetsuya. Do you think I can't know?

"I'm not ready to love anyone but her"

......

Akashi opened the door to his room, his heterochromatic eyes fixed on the small cat curled up asleep on his bed.

"Really, I'm not wary of anything." - Reaching out to poke his rosy cheeks, he said softly.

- Ummm... Sei-sama - He said softly that he was amused, his lips curled up into a perfect arc.

The top button of Tetsuya's shirt was undone, revealing a white neck area, highlighting the blue veins, and red and pink blood vessels. His fangs throbbed slightly. The heterochromatic eyes glowed blood red. His thirst flared up, like a thousand heated blades piercing his throat, making his face painful. He wanted to immediately taste the sweet, delicious blood, to feel the sensation of his fangs digging into his neck, to be immersed in the perfect taste of blood.