CHAPTER 15 END

- You promised to leave us alone after this. Did you forget?

- I don't forget. It's just, I changed my mind.

The Great Demon King raised his hand in the air, the thorny vines emitting a blood-red light, mixed with the dark darkness, towards their target, decisively without hesitation. But they did not complete their launch path, they withered and melted to ashes.

Akashi was floating in the air not far away, looking towards the terrace, his dark robe fluttering in the wind, as if he wanted to dye the surrounding space with his color. His rose ropes covered all the earth, quickly clinging to moss-covered walls, extinguishing flames, enveloping even fighting monsters, making them motionless like worthy stone statues. Scared in the haunted castle. His heterochromatic eyes radiated a chilling aura, and the faint scent of blood lingered on his body.

The space seemed to be frozen, suffocating, difficult to breathe, because of the killing intent of the two strongest people at the moment. Those who witnessed this confrontation, their faces showed tension and anxiety. Only Nijimura, while exhausted and exhausted, his lips curled up in a smile, relieved as if he had just lifted some weight.

- Have you finally revealed your ambition?

If not, how can we protect those we love?

With that said, the red-haired vampire just in time to dodge a sharp vine and cut through the wind. Immediately followed by Masaomi and his thorns, attacked him fiercely, with a speed that few eyes could match. He mostly dodged those attacks, his thorns only darting forward in self-defense. He was pulling the Demon King away from the others.

- Seijuurou-sama, Sei-sama...

Tetsuya stood on the rooftop looking at the fierce duel, slowly disappearing behind the smoke that still hadn't stopped. The rose thorn ropes are still whizzing towards the enemy, from afar, you can still hear the sound of tearing the wind, the sound of vines slapping each other, the sound of explosions and the sound of things falling within the intersection. painting.

Behind him is Shuzi, sometimes towards the person she loves, sometimes turning her head to watch over her brother. The black-haired vampire was being treated by Midorima. Thanks to half of the noble blood in his veins, the wounds that met with care were quite quickly healed, his strength was still weak but no longer life-threatening.

- What did Akashicchi do before coming here?

- Council. - Nijimura, after regaining consciousness for a bit, also turned his eyes to the two shadows in the smoke in the distance.

- Council?

- Those are the heads of Akashi, as well as this world.

The voice came from the stairs, a familiar voice, but it startled the people there, because it seemed that the person had never appeared since the beginning of the battle.

- Dad?

Toshiro walked up to the terrace, in his hand was a transparent glass box, inside was a crown carved monolithic from ruby, surrounded by beautiful black precious stones that were hard to take your eyes off, as if contained. in it all the mysteries of the universe.

- The former Demon King Akashi, wielded the power of this world since it was born. Even with immortality, according to the strict family tradition, no Demon King can stay on the throne for too long, as it can breed abuse of power and arrogance, which adversely affects Akashi's rule.

He walked over to the little cat, holding up a crown, a symbol of power. The dark colored stones emitted light of the same color, illuminating the battlefield below. Immediately the vines melted away, the warriors who had been petrified immediately returned to normal, but no one continued the battle. They were too tired, and the battle overhead caught their attention more.