CHAPTER 12

The little cat shook his soggy hair, his body shivering slightly from the cold wind and rain. He was standing under the eaves of a rather large abandoned church, and was rather worried about the current situation. Just now, Nigou had run away quite far, so he chased after him, and ended up getting lost all the way to the other side of the forest. Kuroko sighed softly, Nigou is very smart, maybe he has found his way home now, only he makes others worry.

Gently opening the large door, he stepped inside to avoid the nagging wind. It's been abandoned for a long time, the air is full of dust. The old rows of seats are dusty, dilapidated and rotting. Dust covered the stained windows, losing their inherent brilliance. Spider webs spread everywhere, on the chairs, on the walls, windows, ceiling, and even on the Lord sitting on the cross in the center of the church.

- Oh, I thought I smelled something sweet, it turned out to be a kitten.

The startled little cat looked behind, and saw... a beast. He was a wolf-man with silver-gray fur, an arrogant half-smile on his lips, and eyes that examined him from head to toe. Kuroko stepped back slightly. He wasn't afraid, but that look annoyed him. It was like he was looking for something in you.

He stepped closer to him, and he backed away, until his back hit the dusty wall.

"But there is a very disgusting scent on you, even though it has been softened by the rain."

She looked at him calmly, her eyes filled with anger and annoyance. The wolf-man smiled provocatively, reached out to gently touch his neck, and was quickly pushed away by the cat. But his wrist was immediately squeezed, causing him to painfully suppress the cry. The wolf-man took a position close to Kuroko's body, brought his nose to the white and soft neck area, and gently rubbed. He shivered slightly, trying to resist, but the strength of the two sides was completely different.

- This place, once imprinted with the teeth of a vampire.

"Um!!!"

- I was very worried Tetsuya.

- Sei-sama...

Akashi gently caressed his wrist, placing a kiss on the red line. Then he lowered his head and kissed the neck that was touched by someone else.

- Hey, lovers, there's an audience here.

The wolf-man smirked, reaching out to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth.

The red-haired emperor glared, one hand was still holding his waist, the other hand lightly gliding in the air, immediately appeared soft and straight rose thorn ropes that were directed at the wolf-man to attack.

The wolf-man was also not difficult to avoid sharp attacks, but still could not avoid being cut into the flesh by small thorns. Even so, he still maintained a terrifyingly arrogant demeanor.

......

Since that rainy day, something has been bothering both Aksshi and Tetsuya. Neither of them said it, but everyone in the villa felt it. The little cat couldn't get the events of that day out of his head. And you know he cares a lot about it, too.

Two months later, the werewolf appeared on the library railing, with his familiar arrogant smile.

The peaceful life of the little cat ended after the next two years.

Under the pretext of persuading Akashi to return to the kingdom because he had been absent for so long, the Demon Kingdom's great army invaded the human world, repeating their previous atrocities. Unfortunately, this time their scheme is not as smooth as in the past. They had to face a very strong person who was supposed to be on the side of the Demon Kingdom, Akashi Seijuurou.