CHAPTER 5

- So you're Akashi's kitten huh?

Tetsuya and Nigou, who were engrossed in looking at the rose that had just bloomed, looked back in surprise, where the strange voice was coming from. Standing about 5 meters behind him was a black-haired boy, eyes as deep as a bottomless black hole, shining with cold rays when looking at him.

The blue-haired cat was a little scared when he looked into those eyes, feeling like he was about to be swallowed into them. Nigou underneath rubbed his leg, looking wary. He was about to take a few steps back to create more distance, but when he lifted his heel, he and the other were only about an inch apart.

- I don't know how blood tastes, but Akashi likes you so much? - While saying that, the other person shortened the distance, grabbed his hair and pulled back slightly, his eyes turned blood red, his fangs slowly slid out, lightly touching his neck.

Tetsuya closed his eyes in fear, weakly resisting. He wanted to call out his name, but the sound froze in his throat, unable to escape.

- Don't touch my people!

When the little cat opened his eyes, he found himself in the arms of the emperor, the other person was pushed a few meters away by him but was still able to stand. She hugged him tightly, shivering.

- It's okay, I'm here with you. - He gently patted his back, kissing his icy blue hair that was covered with sweat.

"I can't believe that the son of the Demon King, famous for being cold-blooded and brutal, can be gentle with such a lowly beast? - He said sarcastically.

Akashi angrily looked at the arrogant man in front of him, killing intent quickly spreading in the air.

- Nijimura Shuuzo, what are you doing on my land? Your father was just yesterday, is it your turn to bother me today?

- Oh, is my father coming? If so, then like him, I just came to see if you're doing well. He laughed loudly, then raised his voice of fake kindness. - Well, I'm sorry kitten about earlier. I just want to taste the blood of someone who can keep Akashi here. But it seems that he hasn't moved his arms and legs yet, right?

Akashi frowned, his anger growing stronger, as if it could explode and destroy everything around.

- Tetsuya, come into my room, lock the door and stay inside. Don't go out there.

- Yes... - The blue-haired cat quickly picked up Nigou and ran away, avoiding looking into Nijimura's scary eyes.

He turned on his heel inside. Behind him, the other person's lips slightly lifted and then quickly lowered, his face returned to its original cold expression, and his eyes showed a cruel look.

- Aren't you going to invite guests into the house?

If you want to come in, then come in, if you don't, come back.

......

Tetsuya, once settled in the room protected by Akashi's solid barrier, calmed down a bit. But he couldn't help remembering the sharp sensation of the two fangs, which vampires use to hunt, when they pricked his neck.

Only now, the little cat noticed the wound on his neck. Two small holes, not very deep, but a little bit numb. But since it was a minor wound, he just let it go. Right now, he was focusing on other things.

"Sei-sama before... whose blood is it?"

That question kept repeating in the blue-haired cat's head. He began to worry about his place in his heart. Because he knew, for a pureblood vampire's thirst, only the blood of the one they loved could satisfy.