CHAPTER 6

After two days in a coma, Tetsuya finally woke up. The first person he saw when he opened his eyes, was Akashi. He lay next to him and watched him, then he was so tired that he fell asleep. Tears still remained on his cheeks, the little cat was a little surprised, gently wiped it with his hand.

- Are you awake? - He took your hand and pressed it to your cheek and kissed it lightly, he smiled. Ruby's eyes slowly opened, showing a tired look of blood, but the look she gave him was warm.

- Akashi-sama, what happened to you? He... took care of me?

- I'm fine. It's just that I'm not good, careless, and let that damned guy touch you. There was anger and sadness in his voice at the same time.

The little cat looked thin before. She looked even thinner now, her skin pale and weak, her lips dry and pale.

- Akashi-sama... Is Sei-sama okay? Looks like he saved me, didn't he?

- That name is okay. I just wanted to be with you so I didn't let him show up. Do I like him better?

- K-It's not like that! How can that be, you're the one who allowed me to live here. It's just... I feel... you don't seem to like me... - Tetsuya admitted softly.

I'm sorry for being cold to you. - He hugged you in his arms, kissed your soft blue hair - From now on, I will always protect you, not let anyone harm you anymore.

- I will always be by your side, Akashi-sama, and Sei-sama too. - The little cat smiled, a smile as light as the breeze, but full of happiness.

- Call me Seijuurou.

- Yes, Seijuurou-sama. - Your smile is more beautiful, once again warming my heart.

......

The red-haired emperor carried him to the bathroom, personally bathing his little cat, despite his insistence on refusing. His disgruntled face made him laugh. Why did I never realize how cute he was before?

After bathing, he gently dressed and dried his hair.

- Tetsuya, what do you want to eat so that I can make the servants?

- Um... I want Vanilla Milkshake !

- Can not ! I just woke up sick, and that's not healthy. I will ask someone to cook porridge for you.

- ...Yes yes... - Even though he was not satisfied, he was still very happy. Because he really cares about you.

When Tetsuya was dry and warm enough, the two of them went downstairs together. On the large dining table was a bowl of delicious porridge still smoking. The servants quickly retreated to leave space for the two of them.

Sitting down on a chair and pulling him onto his lap, he watched with satisfaction watching the blue-haired cat's embarrassment, the red color spreading across his face.

But he didn't object, because he was the one he loved. Being surrounded by a lover, loved, safe in his arms, is an extremely happy feeling, isn't it?

- Tetsuya, open your mouth. - He scooped up a spoon of porridge to blow lightly, intending to feed him.

- S-Seijuurou-sama, you can eat by yourself... - The little cat was embarrassed by his rare gesture of concern.

- I have two options. The first is for me to feed, the second is for me to feed with my mouth. Which one do I choose?

- Ah... I'll eat it... - Then he obediently let him feed the porridge, not daring to think about the prospect of being pressed down by the emperor on the table and acting too "intimate" like that.