CHAPTER 16 BONUS END

The small cat with both hands clinging to Akashi's neck, rubbing his head on his shoulder, a little dreamy from fatigue, obediently let him carry to his room. The two of them had just finished bathing, the warm moisture still lingering around.

The battle just ended, everyone became exhausted both physically and mentally. The cleaning was done by one hand Toshiro, while the others quickly returned to rest.

The red-haired emperor was busy with both hands, so he pushed open the door with his foot and entered a long neglected private room. Everything was still the same as before when he entered the human world, with the walls on all sides as black as the gloom of this Demon World, the kingsize bed in the center of the room highlighted by the bed sheets and thin curtains the same color as his hair. older brother.

He gently laid Tetsuya down on the warm bed, stroking the little cat's cheek. He stirred slightly, opening his eyes, the small sounds coming from his throat made him look like a lazy cat. These are small sounds that make people difficult to control.

But Akashi still had to hold back.

And he seemed to challenge his restraint.

- Tetsuya, I'm going out to do some business.

- No, Seijuurou-sama should stay with me.

- It's important Tetsuya.

- Let someone else handle it. He stays with me.

......

What kind of situation do you think this is? What kind of situation is that??? Was it... could it be Tetsuya was trying to lure him in? This... where did you learn this? I didn't teach you this, how did you become like this?... Probably not, because I think too much...

Needless to say, Akashi was bewildered.

And you made him even more confused.

The little cat raised its head, lips lightly touching his chin.

- Seijuurou-sama stay with me.

- YES...

He was completely knocked down by the cute request of the little cat. That night, the two of them slept soundly next to each other, recharging the energy that had been almost depleted in the battle. He slept soundly, burying himself in a warm blanket, wrapping himself around his body with a familiar scent, enjoying the security of a firm embrace. As for Akashi, it's a little hard to sleep, just a little... At least he told himself.

......

After a full sleep, Tetsuya turned to wake up, smiling slightly when he found himself lying in the arms of the red-haired emperor. It had been a long time since he had been in this position, enjoying a peaceful sleep, next to the person he loved. Really very happy.

As for him, after a night of almost waking up, of course, he is still very sleepy now. So when he felt that his hair was being rebellious, he was in a dreamlike state, hugging the cat next to him, burying his face in the soft hair, inhaling the gentle and pleasant scent.

Right now, if anyone disrupted his sleep, that person would surely die instantly. He thought so. Just finished thinking about it...

- Akashicchiiiiiii it's very sunny todaymmmm let Tetsucchi go out !!!

That morning a nine-tailed fox was seen flying out of the window with a shrill scream. Well, this place does not have sunshine, sometimes it does not distinguish day and night. Bad excuses Kise.

- Um... will Kise-dono be okay?

- It will be okay. He's used to eating onions.

- Oh yes....