CHAPTER 7

- Tetsuya, I miss you so much! - The eyes are different, the emperor continues to lose his image by raising a watery voice, constantly rubbing against the little cat.

Contrary to the other's excitement, Tetsuya still kept the same poker face, the same familiar tone of voice. Even on the face there are "little" black lines...

"Sei-sama, you haven't seen me for three days."

- But I thought it was 3 years already! If I have to leave you again, I will die!

- Sei-sama, you're overdoing it, you're too childish.

- You're so cold, Tetsuya! I saved you! At least I have to thank you!

- I am very grateful to you. Has your health recovered yet?

- Not yet. I'll get better if I get a kiss from Tetsuya.

- Sei-sama, it's not just the two of us here!

......

- Um... Seijuurou-san, Tetsuya-chan, what's your relationship?

Sitting opposite the two at the lunch table, Shuzi, who had been ignored all this time, couldn't help but speak up.

Since sitting at the table until now, Akashi has taken care of Tetsuya very carefully, not caring about the people around. The blue-haired cat's face gradually darkened, constantly reminding that there were not only two people here, but finally had to give in, sighing softly and let him do whatever he wanted.

- Can't you guess? - He was a little uncomfortable because he was interrupted, his arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him into his lap.

- I do not know. "Even so, the look in the vampire lady's eyes showed that she had already guessed it. It's just that there is a ray of disappointment and loss in it.

The red-haired emperor easily noticed that, his gaze turned cold.

- I think it's because you don't want to accept it.

Suddenly, he gently placed his hand on his cheek, lifting his face, eye to eye. In the eyes of this moment, he is gentle and endlessly tender. Tetsuya was surprised by that action, his face turned red. He was about to open his mouth to question, but his words were stopped by his lips. His eyes widened in panic, hands clutching his shirt, trying to push him away, tail thrashing.

Not working.

Akashi slid his tongue deep into the blue-haired cat's warm mouth, exploring every nook and cranny inside, greedily draining his oxygen, wrapping his soft tongue that was trying to retreat into a passionate dance. His kiss made you fall into a trance.

With difficulty opening his eyes for a moment, he glanced at Shuzi, who was now frozen, still trying to free himself. He wrapped his arms around the back of his neck, changing the angle to deepen the kiss. His weak resistance was quickly extinguished. The fingers that had been clinging to his shirt slowly loosened, and he slowly immersed himself in his kiss.

It wasn't until the man's breathing became heavy that the emperor regretfully let go of him. His face was red from lack of oxygen, his wet lips parted, greedily taking in air, white fluid spilled down his neck, creating an extremely attractive scene, making him unable to resist. lick your tongue.

At this point, Tetsuya no longer has the strength to resist, can only sit still and let Akashi do what he wants.

- Shuzi won't give up. - The vampire lady's eyes shone with determination, meeting the slightly surprised eyes of the emperor. - I have had feelings for Seijuurou-san for hundreds of years, I will not give up until now. where.