Chapter 3

(I started drawing his human form, but 1. Too lazy. 3. He looks the exact same but with legs and boots like every other character. Trust me, you aren't missing much. Just keep in mind that the sirens are in their human form when they go on the ship.)

Geno's POV

To be honest, I can't even tell if last night was a dream. I barely even remember it, only picking up on the base of what happened. I kinda just rubbed it off as a weird fever dream from not getting enough sleep. Better than what I usually get when I fall asleep though. Lucky for me, the crew has barely noticed me being on edge. So that's good.

I decided to go out again tonight. It was just a dream after all. If it gets too bad, and ends up like my night terrors, I'll just go inside and make tea. No biggy!

My night started off simple. Just up in the crow's nest writing down positions of the stars. Then, I heard it.
That oh so familiar splash and thump.

"Geno~ Oh?
Where could you be? I know you're here. Do you really think I wouldn't remember your aura? I know you're up here~" My eyes widened. Not a weird fever dream. At least I'm not crazy. Just kidding. This is worse than crazy.

I get out of my frozen daze and blow out my candle, sinking down into the crow's nest to not be seen. Why must the world hate me...

"Maybe he'd hide somewhere right above my nose."

My eyes widened at the statement.

The world hates me.

"FUUUUUUUUUUNK-"

Reaper peaked in from the hole in the middle of the Crow's nest. I swiftly stood up and pressed myself to the edge of the circular platform, letting out a soft hissing noise.

"Well, well, well, hello to you too. Why don't we come down from here, eh?" Reaper suggested. Seeing as I didn't really have much of a choice, I reluctantly followed Reaper down from the crow's nest.

"Alright. What do you want?" I snarled.

"He's right in front of me~" Reaper flirted.

"No. Go away." I said, starting to walk back inside the sleeping quarters.

"You know I'll just bring you back anyway." Reaper said. I groaned and traipsed back to Reaper.

"You're short~" Reaper compared my size with his hand.

"Fu€k off. Can we please be serious about this. What do you want?" I asked sternly.

"I already told you." Reaper said. I sighed annoyed. This isn't getting anywhere.

"So- what's your favorite color?" Reaper asked out of nowhere.

"Why would I tell you that?" I asked confused.

"Well, mine is black, and blue. Yours is...". Reaper trailed off, signaling me to tell him mine. I mean, it couldn't hurt. Especially if it gets him off my back.

I don't want to risk anyone getting hurt if I tell them.

"White, blue...I guess..." I sighed.

"See? It wasn't that hard!" Reaper exclaims. I roll my eyes in response.

"So- do you even sleep? You're clearly up helping out in the daytime, and you're always out here in the nighttime." Reaper asked.

"What are you stalking me or something?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes."

"..."

"Well, now that you've finally realized that, back to the previous question-oh who am I kidding, we both already know the answer." Reaper stated.