Cha: 15

Horror's POV

Where.  The.  Actual.  Funk.  Is.  Everything.  Going?

It all started after we raided that island.  After the second incident, I wanted to get a comfort snack, but then I noticed my favorite spaghetti spoon was gone!  Then not long after, I noticed other things going missing too.  Multiple sets of silverware, that one plate that everyone fights over, a pot and a pan, a medium sized knife, a canteen for liquor, and a bunch of other stuff I don't want to put in the effort of naming right now. 

The other crew members also found stuff missing.  The captain's locket (he's been going more nuts than he already is.), one of Geno's materials he looks at the stars with, Epics rubber chicken thing, Killer's knife, multiple medical equipments, and Ink's brand new compass!  This means Geno has to stay awake every night!  He was doing so good at falling asleep until this happened. 

Strangely enough, nothing has been stolen from Blue, and now the whole crew is getting suspicious. 

That's it.  I want my spaghetti spoon back. 

I marched up to Blue's room and didn't bother knocking before I bursted down the door. 

So. 

Have you ever seen someone have the face of instant regret? 

Ya.  That's a decently accurate description of my face right now.  But worse. 

Blue was in front of a very embarrassed Dirt dressed in a puffy bright pink dress finishing up his eyeliner.  I think that's his name.  Ash?
Corpse?
Husband?  Eh, something like that. 

Dirt flushed purple when he saw me.

"YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD COME IN HERE!"  He exclaimed. 

"Well, I didn't promise, now hold still while I get you some eyeshadow."  Blue put the pencil down before grabbing a small pallet with some colors. 

"Ok... what is going on?  And why did you put on the eyeshadow after the eyeliner?"  I asked. 

"I don't know how to do make up ok?  Now if someone would just hold still!"  Blue grumbled, grabbing Dirt's chin, making him face Blue.  Dirt blushed while Blue did his makeup for some reason. 

There was a moment of pause while Blue was occupied.  I had enough. 

"I still want answers!"  I claimed. 

"Oh, ya.  Well, during our game of cards, Dust got dared that if he lost, he had to let me dress him up as a pretty pretty princess.-"

"I'm NOT a 'pretty pretty princess'!" 

"-anyway, he ended up losing."  Blue said, going back to Dirt's hair. 

"The hell?"  I asked confused, realizing Dirt- or whatever his name was, doesn't have hair.  Oh, I also spotted Ink's compass around Dirt's neck. 

"IT WAS YOU!"  I pointed at Dirt, -Dust? who's face confirmed my assumption.  He froze as I started charging at him.  He barely moved out of the way before running out the door- well- waddling.  He was evidently not used to wearing high heels.  I gave him a head start before sprinting after him. Passing crew members watched unamused, but then immediately doing a double take before bursting into laughter. (Killer)

"Come back Dust! I need to get you earrings!" Blue exclaimed, joining me in chasing the pretty pretty pink princess.

"HOW THE ACTUAL FUNK ARE YOU GONNA GIVE ME EARRINGS?! I DONT HAVE EARS!" Dirt said, before using the corner of a wall to turn, his dress waved behind him.