Chapter: 20

Geno was the first to wake up, making himself coffee and taking a shower before anyone else could take all the hot water. By the time he got out, everyone was already downstairs getting food.  Geno was sure this would be the day the hotel would have to shut down.  Geno finished getting ready.  He grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder. He put his hand on the door handle and ope-

"Geno~"

Geno paused and turned around quickly. He scanned the room for any hot cloak-wearing assholes. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and then he sighed and shook his head.

"This bitch is driving me mad." He grumbled, before leaving the room. Geno walked past the stairs and used the elevator to get down to the first floor where they had almost any breakfast food you could imagine. They even had a pancake machine. You could bet Killer was hitting that up. He's more of a waffle guy, but for some reason, these pancakes were the bomb.

As Geno suspected, the crew was running the hotel dry. Blue was feeding Dust, and Dust looked kinda dead, too hung over to care. Probably had an awful hangover like everyone else.

"Hey Blue. I didn't do anything stupid, right?" Dust asked, opening his mouth for the incoming airplane.

"Neooooow- More idiotic than what we're doing now?" Blue asked, popping the fork into Dust's mouth.

"Yes." Dust confirmed, swallowing his food.

"Nope." Blue was one hell of a good liar. Geno knew Blue was lying. Geno is a very observant person. Whenever Blue lies, he swiftly looks off to the left for a split second. 

Geno raised an eyebrow, not wanting to know what Dust did, but didn't give it anymore thought.  He wanted coffee.  No. 
He needed it.  Especially after what happened a few minutes ago.  Geno didn't even bother waiting in the line.  He teleported right to the coffee machine.  Sure, he got a couple dirty looks, but they won't know what's happening later so, he'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Geno teleported back up to the room to grab his stuff when Reaper's voice came back.

"I know you can hear me~" The voice sang. Geno carefully observed the room to find nothing. Their hotel was a literal suite. It was high up, and had a balcony. Geno felt right at home. A few people got their own rooms like Geno and Cross, but otherwise, a couple people shared rooms. Ink got his own room. Epic? Who knows where he is. Blue and Dust shared the largest room that had two beds, Killer and Horror shared a room as well. Horror slept on the floor. They had 2 beds. Horror just slept on the floor. Geno didn't understand it either. Something about it being more comfortable.

"Ok. I need to get outta here." Geno decided, ready for the day at the shops. Maybe a little social interaction can't be so bad.

"KILLERS BACK BABY!" Killer, followed by everyone else flooded into the room.

"ALRIGHT! WHO DID IT?! WHICH ONE OF YOU DUMBASSES LET KILLER HAVE COFFEE AFTER A HANGOVER!?" Geno yelled. Everyone pointed at each other, no one getting more than one finger pointed at them.

"Oh geez." He pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. 

"C'mon Dusty! Let's get ready to go! I can show you everything about everything in this land blubber town!" Blue exclaimed, beckoning Dust to follow him into their room.

"What's gotten into you today. *gasp*. I DID DO SOMETHING STUPID!" Dust exclaimed, pointing at Blue. Blue did his weird cute-but-evil-smirk before grabbing his hand and pulling him into their room to get all their stuff.

Yeah... Never mind. Geno's had enough social interaction in this one morning. Besides. He's technically safer in the hotel than out there. Reaper can easily blend into the crowds and jump Geno. At least in the hotel, he has some sort of warning. He's hearing things. Months at sea can mess with your head.