Chapert 12

(I'm not the best at backgrounds so bare with me!  I'm kinda proud of his outfit tho-

Well, since he isn't based off of a fish, I'll tell you his backstory like Blue!  I'll probably do this to any character who isn't a fish and doesn't have a background that inconveniences the plot. 
Killer was chilling and enjoying life when his island got attacked by a bunch of barbarians.  In order to stop them, he made a deal with one of them in order to stop his island of being attacked.  In doing this, he betrayed his sensei: Ganz.  He taught him magic, the martial arts, and (tried) to teach him over all basic skills and logic.  He didn't get as far as Ganz would have liked. 

After months of committing unforgivable acts, the barbarians betrayed Killer, selling him into slavery when the work they needed him to complete was finished.  Killer spent months- maybe even a year getting traded and sold into slavery. 
(No one actually wanted him because of his smart mouth, but they used the fact he knew magic to glorify him.).  After a wretched trip across seas, Killer arrives at a very specific island.  As if things couldn't get worse, he got sold off to a total lunatic!  This guy kept looking to his side and talking to thin air!  He's seen a lot of strange things in his 17 year life, but this guy was on a whole different level of crazy.  Not long after, the place was attacked by pirates.  Seriously?  What's with Killer's luck that day?  Well, apparently it was sky rocketing because the person that bought him just so happened to be the captain.  To his surprise however, the captain asked if he wanted to join them.  He obviously declined at first, but after a little convincing, telling him that they don't injure the innocent and that they're gonna help free the other slaves, Killer skeptically accepted:  "But only for the time being!" He said.  It was a small group that the time, only including Horror, Geno, Epic, and obviously Cross.  After Killer released the others, he found a strange enjoyment in lighting things on fire without he, himself lighting them on fire.  It was hilarious!  Sure, these guys were total lunatics looking for sirens, but he's seen stranger.  So, Killer decided to join the crew permanently.  Often making sarcastic remarks, until realizing that the crew wasn't that bad.  They were barely even considered pirates!  The captain doesn't even consider himself a captain!  Just some guy who owns a boat with a half dead sibling.  One of them is practically dead, a guy who says 'bruh' a lot, and a living Kirby.

After about 2 others joining, he decided to create the inside joke everyone except Cross knows about, calling him 'Captain' making him weirded out and uncomfortable.  :D
Well, enjoy this chapter!)

Cross' POV
It's happening again.  And I'm not having it.  I was just about to go to sleep- when this b!tch @ss fish fu€ker started screeching. 

Ok.  That's it.  We're having sushi for the next 2 weeks. 

I hop out of bed and stomp out the door.  I don't care if I wake anyone up at this point.