CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Author: Okay so this is where it starts getting explicit. 

Mature content ahead. ⚠️

-TATUYANNA TORRONO >

His tongue ran up the side of my neck and his tatted hand, had a firm grip on my throat while he thrusts into me from the back. I made a reckless decision that might bite me in the ass in the future, but for now, I can't think of anything other than the man making me see literal stars right now. A knot in my stomach became stronger and stronger. 

"Fuck, you feel good. Too good," His grip on my throat got tighter as his feral movements became desperate.

My mouth falls open as the knot comes undone while my body crumbles down in his hold. He continues his torturous thrusts through my orgasm. Soon after my climax, I hear a powerful groan, low and raspy it had to be criminal for someone to be this hot. 

Before my mind can register it, my body was flipped over. Through my haze, I met his hooded eyes. "You're not done, I want more," I say, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close to a needy kiss. I swallow an approving growl, feeling him push himself into my entrance.

An inaudible moan escapes my lips, as I close my eyes, basking in the feeling of the amalgamated burning sensation and pleasure of his thick length stretching my hole. He pulls back, keeping his tip in before he pushes back in, filling me to the brim without warning. 

He leans back, his big hands on my breast as his pace starts slow. His speed gradually quickens, leaving me repeatedly clenching around him.

"Look at me," He growls, grasping my jaw. I pry my eyes open, the look on his face could make me cum all over again in this short period. He muttered a chain of curses in Russian, his eyes hooded, lust overtaking his senses. I would be lying if I didn't look the same as him. 

By now his pace is animalistic, it doesn't take me long till my legs start shaking and I'm cumming around his cock. 

>>>

I'm awoken by the tight grip around my waist, squinting my eyes open, exhausted as I looked around. Soft breaths escaped the lips of the man that cuddled up to me as if I was some stuffed animal. The thought is supposed to sound ridiculous, but I can't find myself hating it as much as I should.  

He looked adorable, this image has to be an illusion compared to what he looked like last night. Speaking of last night, my entire body's in pain. The muscle pain everywhere is nothing compared to the rawness I feel in between my legs. One movement and I'm wincing. What was the time anyway? And where am I?

I look around and almost gasp when I see my handgun on the nightstand. He saw it. Of course, he saw it! Damn, what do I say to cover that up? Oh, God. 

It takes me a minute to find out that we were in a fancy ass hotel. The furniture is portrayed as a chateau-style design. I don't even remember how the hell I ended up here.

I wring myself out of his hold, standing on my feet no matter how painful this single action gave me. I search around the room for my phone, tripping over the clothing scattered on the floor. I finally spot the grey device on the white sofa. I grasp it, looking at the time. 

7:30 AM

I take a shower, get dressed, and walk out of the room. I quickly walk into the elevator, press the button, and lean my back against the wall. 

As soon as the elevator dings, my thoughts are all over the place. I need to finish work at home. I still have a shit ton of financial documents to go sort out. The doors of the elevator open and I walk out, nodding to the receptionist who smiles at me kindly while I pass her by.