Do I Love The Rain As Much? P.1

Part 1 of a 2 part oneshot

The drawn-out hours of the night had accumulated to the mental resilience and stability of his mind, after the many weeks and long years of this corporate industry that has brought nothing to his life but stress and tiredness.

The unwarranted tiredness was creeping in, but it wasn't the only thing that wriggled in unexpectedly. He was around his office, the warm lights had hit some of the brick walls of his office, and the others blared warmly on the large cold glass of the office walls.
It was suitable for him regarding lighting during the nighttime, as blue light from the monitors can evolve to become too much.

The staggering thought of silence was too little for him, he needed things to focus on rather than the creaking of his chair and the typing of his monitors, drenched between his work and his private life. As strictly as he can be with it, he can't help but put aside professional affairs and bring in subjective sentiments in the wake of Bryan's return.

It's not a thing he would do, an action he would more than likely question the moment he had made it. He would be suspicious of the mind games being flipped like a pizza being tossed in the air. If he had been warned of Bryan's death earlier, would he still feel light and warm when thinking about the culprit?

Would he still distance himself from Bryan when he wanted to go through the rabbit hole if it meant hurting him? Why would the thought of hurting Bryan pain him? Does he feel the same towards him...?

Does Bryan feel pain at the idea of Vendi being hurt?

Would he be repelled by it in the long run? Is he doing the right thing, there's a difference between a small crush and bringing a small puppy love with him everywhere he goes, but the emotional baggage left upon him ever since the small meet-up had left an imprint on him, ingrained into his mind like a tree's roots ready to embark his psyche like a poison.

Flowing through his mind, unwarranted, and it's what compels his body to feel a drafting pressure, leaning himself to become sweaty and clammy, he couldn't tell if it was his fear or anxiety at the brunette changing his mind like it was tic-tac-toe.

Could Bryan make him feel like this on his own, or was this the feeling of Vendi finding out about his death and his resurrection like it was a treat given to him, sweet like a reward for dealing with the company's misdeeds and tragedies? But the sweet reward had turned bitter, sour, and no longer sweet on the threshold his eyes laid on Bryan when he was open with the fact he knew of his death.

His motivation to go and discover the rabbit hold wavered when feeling the backlash upon his actions, how Bryan continued to feel worried about Davis and Vendi when discovering the portal and not his safety, his health. Despite all, he cannot find out when he had started to favor the ex-CEO over the newer employee in the star mall, whether it was a wise judgment or not, he comprehended from Molten's 'advice,' it would be pressing if they did not get along and fast. But yet, he had been pondering at night for the longest of days, if he could really lend the star mall entirely to Bryan, and why he would wish for it so suddenly.

Wasn't he first distrustful of the ex-CEO? What had made this man so foreign from all his other prior employees? Why did he want to favor him at all?

He couldn't find himself sitting down, his legs too physically fatigued to want to stride in the exact place but his mind said otherwise, too wakeful for its own interest. Running off of pure worry, and apprehension, his mind wandered as he roamed around his office, glancing around for anything, everything to help bring him solutions or answers, his fingers squandering his phone for some sort of grounding object.

He stood in place after his ravaging stride around his office for answers, seemingly impatient and desperate from the investigation of which answers were ambiguous like his emotions of Bryan. His phone unlocked and locked back again in a series of cycles where he tested to see if there would be anything unique or distinct in his silent uncertainty, rubbing the screen with his finger to find a sort of motion or touch to ground himself. His mind consciously ran around like his house was on fire, attempting to locate any water nearby, while his body stood still in surprise and suspense.