Chapter five

Today I was wondering what could possibly happen. I mean anything could, this was Freeridge. "No!" I heard Cesar shout and I went to his room.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"I'm good. It was nothing." He said to me and I nodded before going to school. I saw Jasmine there and went over to her.

"You and Jamal, spill now." She said to me, I couldn't trust anyone in the group with that information. Outsiders only.

"It's hard to tell what we are. We've kissed and we've spent a lot of time together but maybe it isn't enough." I said to her and she looked at me.

"We're hanging out tonight. I going to gather up Olivia as well and we're gonna talk about this." She said before walking away. Now I'd been suckered into this and as I walked the halls I saw Jamal.

"We need to talk." I said to him and pulled him into a classroom. An empty one at that.

"What is it?" He asked me all panicked, he knew something and wasn't saying it.

"I want us to take things to the next level. Only if your okay with that." I said to him and he smiled at me.

"Oh, that. Of course I'm ready." He said to me and he scratched the back of his neck.

"What do you know?" I asked him and he looked at the door.

"I've gotta go but I'll see you later." He said to me and he walked away. Great, not even a minute into my relationship and my boyfriend is already lying to me. We were all hanging out in Olivia's room. Monse was here.

"I didn't say you could do that." Olivia said to Jasmine who'd just put deodorant on herself. She then rummaged through Olivia's wardrobe.

"Oh. Yes! Yo, what size are you?" Jasmine asked as she found a pair of Olivia's underwear.

"Oh, honey, no." Olivia said while shaking her head at her.

"Well, excuses me for touching the cherished chonies." Jasmine said while shaking them around.

'I think it's pretty normal for people to not want you to touch their underwear." Monse said to her and I was in agreement.

"Yeah, it's pretty weird." I said to Jasmine and she looked at us all.

"Well, not if you're besties. Monse, I though this bitch was really gonna cramp our style, but Jasmonsoliy/n has a really nice ring to it, doesn't it?" She asked us and we all looked at each other. It was a bit of a mouthful.

"I take no responsibility for this. You were properly warned weeks ago." Monse said to us all and we all looked at her. Jasmine was that bad really.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." Olivia said to us both.

"Mira, Mira!" Jasmine said while wheezing. She managed to get one of Olivia's dresses on. She breathed from her inhaler quickly. "Yes, right? It's good, right?" She asked us and we all looked wide eyed. How?

"Yas, kween. Your body, your choice." Olivia said not really knowing what else to say.

"I think it might be a little tight." Monse said and Olivia hit her.

"It looks so good on you." I said to her with a smile.

"Monse, you are the last person who should be giving out fashion advice. I mean, look at you...in that doo-doo outfit. Girl, why you trying to be comfortable all the time? Sometimes it's okay to leave your dignity at home." She said to Monse before looking at herself in the mirror. "Pop them titties. Pop them titties. Pop, pop, pop them titties. So, Olivia, how's living with Ruby? He take a lot of showers?" She asked Olivia. That was getting straight to the point.