A/n and info

Hey everyone so this is my ever story so please don't go hating on me or judging ok. Instead could pls let me know how I can improve.

So I will be posting once every two weeks but I might have set backs. Don't worry I will be fine. It will be on Sunday's when I post a new part. But if I can't post, it will mostly likely be because it's not ready and if that's the case I will post it as soon as it's ready. I will let you know if I decide to change when I post new parts.

As you can guess this is a Harry Potter x Yn story
Don't worry there will be a lot of ✨DRAMMMAAAAA✨

This book will have a lot of fluff.

~Story info~

You are Yn Diggory.
Your mum is Rachel Diggory.
Your bio-logical dad is Sirius Black.
Your step-dad is Amos Diggory.
Your step-brother is Cedric Diggory.
You grew up never knowing who your dad really was and you thought Amos was your real dad.
You grew up knowing the Potters you were practically family and saw them for at least 4 hours a day minimum.
Lily and James are alive. (I will explain how in the prologue)
You are not your ordinary typical witch and you will understand once I release the prologue once again.

If there is anything you want to know more of just ask me in the comments and I'll try and answer. But if someone has already asked me your question please don't repeat the question. And let me know anything that you might want to happen at any point during this story.

I am going to do a prologue first so you can understand a lot of what has happened and to see how deep your relationships with other characters are and to get to know what your character is like and what your mum who is my original character is like. And that's only one of my original characters there are more.

                              ✨byeeeeeeeeeee✨